Teen Girls Accused Of Setting Kitten Ablaze

uscitizen

Villified User

POSTED: 3:41 pm PDT July 18, 2007
UPDATED: 8:01 pm PDT July 18, 2007

COTATI, Calif. -- A three-month-old kitten is fighting for his life after allegedly being set afire by two teenage girls last week.

The male shorthaired kitten, named Adam, received second- and third-degree burns over 75 percent of its body and was being treated at the Animal Hospital in Cotati, located in Northern California's Sonoma County, officials said.

The kitten has undergone two surgeries and had its tail and the tips of its ears amputated.

Two girls have been charged with cruelty to animals in connection with the case. They were arrested last Friday after allegedly pouring flammable liquid on the cat, only 8 weeks old at the time and setting it on fire.

A boy and his friend said they saw the smoke and heard the cat shrieking while the girls laughed.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/13708685/detail.html?rss=dgo&psp=news

COTATI, Calif. -- A three-month-old kitten is fighting for his life after allegedly being set afire by two teenage girls last week.

The male shorthaired kitten, named Adam, received second- and third-degree burns over 75 percent of its body and was being treated at the Animal Hospital in Cotati, located in Northern California's Sonoma County, officials said.

The kitten has undergone two surgeries and had its tail and the tips of its ears amputated.

Two girls have been charged with cruelty to animals in connection with the case. They were arrested last Friday after allegedly pouring flammable liquid on the cat, only 8 weeks old at the time and setting it on fire.

A boy and his friend said they saw the smoke and heard the cat shrieking while the girls laughed.

Must be Michael Vick fans.

***'** *** ****** ********* *** *** ** **** ******* ** ******* ***** *****.

[Edited by charver's lawyers in order to prevent court action]

:clink: The war continues!

And the training of terror cats continues
Little kitty camos and all :)

Hey LadyT, did you see the movie "Cats and Dogs" ?
I can't let my terror cats see it or they will steal my car.
I have to keep the bullets locked up for their kitty guns now....
Darned cats were shooting all the neighbors dogs...
Things may be getting out of hand , if I dissappear ...Well then you will know it was a bad idea.

Back