Teenager teaches cow to showjump

See! It just goes to show you, if a cow can learn to show jump then there is hope for Skidmark......well ok....that's still a stretch but one can always hope.

Motts smitten. Of course the cow probably has a better education than the entire state of Ohio, since it actually LEARNED a trick.

Motts smitten. Of course the cow probably has a better education than the entire state of Ohio, since it actually LEARNED a trick.

Yea.....were not very good at tricks in Ohio....but you should thank the lord your Mom learned how to do tricks up there in michigan or you wouldn't be here!

Last edited:
Yea.....were not very good at tricks in Ohio....but you should thank the lord your Mom learned how to do tricks up there in michigan or you wouldn't be here!
Mott I know the highest (read ONLY) aspiration that 'women' in your state (if you could call such beasts women) have is to be paid the meager sum of 1/2 cent for some man chowder, but the word trick doesn't solely mean prostitution. I know you Ohioans think that there is only one meaning for each word (well each of the 7 that you collectively know anyways), but there isn't the English language is far more complex than that. Too complex for your neanderthal brain I'm afraid.

Back