Tell me again how the weak dollar is good for the USA...

uscitizen

Villified User
LONDON (Reuters) - Oil surged beyond $90 to a new peak on Friday as tight fuel stocks ahead of winter and a softening dollar spurred investor buying.

U.S. crude gained 33 cents to $89.80 a barrel by 6:43 a.m. EDT, having hit an all-time high of $90.07 minutes earlier. London Brent crude edged down 6 cents to $84.54.

Oil's rally -- which has seen six straight days of record highs for U.S. crude -- has been fuelled by unprecedented weakness in the dollar, a factor that has supported all dollar-denominated commodities.

The greenback fell to a new record low against the euro on Friday, knocked by sentiment that weak U.S. economic and financial market indicators may force another interest rate cut.

linky

overall it's bad, but is good for exporting companies.
nice troll though
show a 1% dignity quotent and post something positive, that way you'll just be 99 to 1 negative.

LONDON (Reuters) - Oil surged beyond $90 to a new peak on Friday as tight fuel stocks ahead of winter and a softening dollar spurred investor buying.

U.S. crude gained 33 cents to $89.80 a barrel by 6:43 a.m. EDT, having hit an all-time high of $90.07 minutes earlier. London Brent crude edged down 6 cents to $84.54.

Oil's rally -- which has seen six straight days of record highs for U.S. crude -- has been fuelled by unprecedented weakness in the dollar, a factor that has supported all dollar-denominated commodities.

The greenback fell to a new record low against the euro on Friday, knocked by sentiment that weak U.S. economic and financial market indicators may force another interest rate cut.

linky

It must be TERRIBLE for China - gosh I feel sorry for those guys.

overall it's bad, but is good for exporting companies.
nice troll though
show a 1% dignity quotent and post something positive, that way you'll just be 99 to 1 negative.

sorry spinner I have a high reality quotient. dignity is often based on falsehoods.

I'll tell you what, why don't you start posting some positive stuff ?

But manufactured goods aren't the only thing a country can expert. Nor are they the most lucrative export market. 100 years ago, it was difficult to manufacture a toy and required lots of labor. These days, it's a hell of a lot easier, and you don't have to devote much or your workforce to it.

One day, copying products in manufacturing is going to cost only about as much as the materials used to make it with. I bet then we'll be glad that we went the sensible route instead of taking China's industry of the past route. Yeah, we'll probably put humongous protections on manufacturing like we did on agriculture that will drag the rest of the markets down, but it'll make up like 1% of the workforce.

wow your GED is really showing now
If I post jobs up 200,000 that is good for all moron as is high GDP.:clink:

Butt how many jobs did we need? and what was the pay and benefits?
Just jobs ? Heck that can be anything from mowing grass to CEO...
Surely a finaincial jeeenuus like yourself realizes that ?

Jobs are never complete. The purpose of a job is to keep you occupied until they figure out how to kill you without you noticing.

there is also an entire profit industry based on death.
One might evwen say the largest industry in the world (religion) is based on death or the fear thereof.

Back