tell you what

Yeah. I didn't drink much. I just had a couple glasses of wine, a fruity cocktail, half a martini and two glasses of champagne. It was a pretty laid back NYE for me.

Fell asleep...missed New Years...

caught a cold...took some night time cold medicine...had two beers fell asleep on the couch watching 'Pirtates 3' with the grandson...cause the daughter and grandaughter went out with their BF's...will watch the Rose Bowl today...USC and who?:cof1: (never mind it is Kathianne's home team Illonoisy...!)

Last edited:
I only had a dozen beers and a shot of Tuacca and a shot of butterynipple.

I dont feel bad but I dont drink very often anymore so the old bod seems to be handling it fine. No headache and all seems fine.

I resolve to do it again next year.

I resolve not to cry when Bush goes to prison.

I resolve to hold the Dems feet to the fire when they are elected.

I resolve to always vote for and speak out for the troops who have come back needing medical and mental healthcare.

I resolve to not let my dog stay more than 20 minutes at the dog park.(shes old and gets sore if I let her stay too long)

Calm down...wrong thread...

I resolve to do it again next year.

I resolve not to cry when Bush goes to prison.

I resolve to hold the Dems feet to the fire when they are elected.

I resolve to always vote for and speak out for the troops who have come back needing medical and mental healthcare.

I resolve to not let my dog stay more than 20 minutes at the dog park.(shes old and gets sore if I let her stay too long)

Damo started a thread...move it over old lady...:cof1:

I had two beers and then got a splitting headache! WTH is up with that?!? I get headaches and nosebleeds so infrequently that I have a lifetime grand total of 3 and 1 respectively... Anyway, I was driving, so two was my limit. Oh, and we watched the first two movies of the Planet of the Apes marathon that was on tv! :cool:

Back