Ten greatest posters here (current)

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
I'm making a list for historical sake. We may not have all these members for very long (for whatever reasons).

#1. Me (no explanation needed)
#2. Grind (again, no explanation needed)
#3. Watermark. He's a lot smarter then he lets on, and his brand of comedy is hard to match at times
#4. Damo. At this point I should mention this list, other than me, is not in any real order.
#5. Soc. He kicks ass.
#6. Beefy. The only guy here who can match me in drinking, plus he's pretty entertaining.
#7. Winterborn. Very calm and rational, also fun to talk to.
#8. Adam Weinberg. Nothing more needs to be said.
#9. Threedee. The last member of the youngins group that counts for anything. And he always knows when to bring T&A to a thread.
#10. STY. The most controversial here, and more extreme in some cases then me, but he mimics my thoughts on so many things, and he likes guns.

Yes, this is pretty much my 10 favorite posters list. If you didn't make it, no hard feelings, you were up against some stiff competition.

I'm making a list for historical sake. We may not have all these members for very long (for whatever reasons).

#3. Watermark. He's a lot smarter then he lets on, and his brand of comedy is hard to match at times
#4. Damo. At this point I should mention this list, other than me, is not in any real order.
#5. Soc. He kicks ass.
#6. Beefy. The only guy here who can match me in drinking, plus he's pretty entertaining.
#9. Threedee. The last member of the youngins group that counts for anything. And he always knows when to bring T&A to a thread.
#10. STY. The most controversial here, and more extreme in some cases then me, but he mimics my thoughts on so many things, and he likes guns.

Yes, this is pretty much my 10 favorite posters list. If you didn't make it, no hard feelings, you were up against some stiff competition.
I'll drink your ass under the table mister! Tequila at 20 paces!

#5. Soc. He kicks ass.

Calm and rational? Excellent observation.

634073576286215705-Taxi.jpg

#5. Soc. He kicks ass.

Oh well, missed again. If I buy you one of these will I get on the list?

http://store.valvesoftware.com/productshowcase/productshowcase_WCC-Plush.html

Back