APP - Ten percent?

Lowaicue

英語在香港
Ten percent of Americans do not wash their hands after visiting the lavatory.
Twenty two percent of married men and fifteen percent of married women cheat.
Ten percent of the world is left handed.
Nearly ten percent of Americans are unemployed.
More than ten percent of obese people have diabetes.
The world's richest people increased their wealth by ten percent or more in 2010.

oh, and they say that ten percent of all people are homosexual. (There must be some countries that are one hundred percent straight to make up for California!)

So why is it that you can't open a paper, flick through the glossy pages of a magazine, turn on your trusty computer, listen to the radio or watch TV without homosexuals making suspect jokes and mincing their way into your otherwise peaceful life.

Could it be that the homosexual lobby (they'll hang around anywhere!) has displaced the jewish lobby?
When will left handed people rise up and demand equal rights?

I was in a pub once and had to take a piss. After I was done I turned to leave and a Limey at the urinal said. "I don't know where you come from but where I come from were taught to wash our hands after were done urinating." To which I said "Well I don't know where your from but where I'm from were taught not to piss on our hands!" ;)

Twenty two percent of married men and fifteen percent of married women cheat.
Ten percent of the world is left handed.
Nearly ten percent of Americans are unemployed.
More than ten percent of obese people have diabetes.
The world's richest people increased their wealth by ten percent or more in 2010.

oh, and they say that ten percent of all people are homosexual. (There must be some countries that are one hundred percent straight to make up for California!)

So why is it that you can't open a paper, flick through the glossy pages of a magazine, turn on your trusty computer, listen to the radio or watch TV without homosexuals making suspect jokes and mincing their way into your otherwise peaceful life.

Could it be that the homosexual lobby (they'll hang around anywhere!) has displaced the jewish lobby?
When will left handed people rise up and demand equal rights?

people that are discriminated against should rise up and demand equal rights - regardless of what percent of the population they represent

like women that are more than half of the population...

I was in a pub once and had to take a piss. After I was done I turned to leave and a Limey at the urinal said. "I don't know where you come from but where I come from were taught to wash our hands after were done urinating." To which I said "Well I don't know where your from but where I'm from were taught not to piss on our hands!" ;)
Old joke is old.

people that are discriminated against should rise up and demand equal rights - regardless of what percent of the population they represent

like women that are more than half of the population...

So men are in the minority! So gizzus yer seat, lady.

Back