TEOTWAWKI

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date

Do you know what TEOTWAWKI is?

• Maybe. Who's asking? Why do you want to know?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No, you feel selfish and will shoot anybody who "didn't plan as well as" you.

[/B]

Oh, so first I would shoot people for just asking for food, but now I shoot them just for not planning? Quite the imaginative strawman you are building there.

Oh, so first I would shoot people for just asking for food, but now I shoot them just for not planning? Quite the imaginative strawman you are building there.

But how would you know if they were "just asking"?

I mean, if they know you have food, they might tell others.

What if they're just trying to distract you while one of 'em tries the back door?

Better shoot on sight, don't you think?

What's that noise?

paranoid-eye-is-watching-you.jpg

But how would you know if they were "just asking"?

I mean, if they know you have food, they might tell others.

What if they're just trying to distract you while one of 'em tries the back door?

Better shoot on sight, don't you think?

What's that noise?

Really building that strawman, aren't you?

Mission-oriented killers typically justify their acts as "ridding the world" of a certain type of person perceived as undesirable....

"Mission oriented killers"? WTF? Where di that come from? Have you encountered anyone who fits that description?

Do you think I have?

If I knew I wouldn't have asked.

You are the one that posted it in a thread that is related to the survivalist threads. Has anyone on those threads sounded like a "mission-oriented killer"?

If I knew I wouldn't have asked. You are the one that posted it in a thread that is related to the survivalist threads. Has anyone on those threads sounded like a "mission-oriented killer"?
...We would be far more likely to band together ourselves, LAWFULLY, (unlike the type you admire so much), and deal out the justice that bands of murdering thieves deserve. After all, getting rid of the lawless that gather in the absence of civilization is one of the first steps in putting civilization back together.

Mission-oriented killers typically justify their acts as "ridding the world" of a certain type of person perceived as undesirable....

Some see themselves as attempting to change society, often to cure a societal ill.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer

Some see themselves as attempting to change society, often to cure a societal ill.

As you have been doing throughout these discussions, you ignore the reasons given for the violence against the mobs. In the quote you posted he discussed fighting against "...bands of murdering thieves:. That is a FAR cry from the diagnosis of a serial killer.

Apple talked about mobs attacking those who prepared and even said several times that the mobs would probably burn us out. And since burning us out would not gain them supplies, they would be doing so out of spite, not need. But you fail to call them murderers. You save that term for the men defending their homes and families. That is sick. If you are one of those cowardly types who would run away and abandon your family, you are beneath contempt.

But then, you refuse to answer a question about what you would do. You pretend you don't think about it. But you certainly think about as many ways to verbally attack those who defend their families from marauding mobs. That puts you into a pretty low category.

As you have been doing throughout these discussions, you ignore the reasons given for the violence against the mobs. In the quote you posted he discussed fighting against "...bands of murdering thieves:. That is a FAR cry from the diagnosis of a serial killer. Apple talked about mobs attacking those who prepared and even said several times that the mobs would probably burn us out. And since burning us out would not gain them supplies, they would be doing so out of spite, not need. But you fail to call them murderers. You save that term for the men defending their homes and families. That is sick. If you are one of those cowardly types who would run away and abandon your family, you are beneath contempt. But then, you refuse to answer a question about what you would do. You pretend you don't think about it. But you certainly think about as many ways to verbally attack those who defend their families from marauding mobs. That puts you into a pretty low category.

I'm not Apple, am I?

As you have been doing throughout these discussions, you ignore the reasons given for the violence against the mobs. In the quote you posted he discussed fighting against "...bands of murdering thieves:. That is a FAR cry from the diagnosis of a serial killer.

Apple talked about mobs attacking those who prepared and even said several times that the mobs would probably burn us out. And since burning us out would not gain them supplies, they would be doing so out of spite, not need. But you fail to call them murderers. You save that term for the men defending their homes and families. That is sick. If you are one of those cowardly types who would run away and abandon your family, you are beneath contempt.

But then, you refuse to answer a question about what you would do. You pretend you don't think about it. But you certainly think about as many ways to verbally attack those who defend their families from marauding mobs. That puts you into a pretty low category.

spot on. and really, as you know, it is not necessary for him to answer a question to know where he stands. his posts filled with hate and comments about those who would defend are answer enough.

I'm not Apple, am I?

You are really working on a bigger strawman here, aren't you.

To begin with, the term was used as a classification of serial killers, not as a general comment on people defending themselves.

Second of all, the fact that it has already been established that mobs of desperate people would attack those of us who prepared for the crisis, takes this out of the "killer" realm and into a defensive proposition. That is a far cry from a serial killer.

If you want to start a thread on the various types of serial killers then do so. But don't confuse a man defending his home with a serial killer stalking innocent victims.

You are really working on a bigger strawman here, aren't you.

Am I?

To begin with, the term was used as a classification of serial killers, not as a general comment on people defending themselves.

Serial killers claim they are defending themselves, don't they?

Second of all, the fact that it has already been established that mobs of desperate people would attack those of us who prepared for the crisis, takes this out of the "killer" realm and into a defensive proposition.

No, it hasn't.

That is a far cry from a serial killer.

No, it isn't.

If you want to start a thread on the various types of serial killers then do so.

I need your permission to post what I like, in my own thread?

But don't confuse a man defending his home with a serial killer stalking innocent victims.

I'm not confusing the two, I'm comparing them.

Back