Testing: Discussion for Adults Only - part deux

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Why is this thread title - Testing: Discussion for Adults Only - considered a "Current Political Event", when it probably should have been posted in the WAR ZONE??

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/escalating-trade-dispute-looms-trump-xi-181201104525238.html

Trump may have already been warned by Mueller to settle down and start acting like a rational and decent person. If so then we are going to see an indication of that in his behaviour, perhaps as soon as the G20.

Mueller won't move against Trump unless it's necessary and he has no political preferences to serve. He will work to help same the GOP as Trump is eliminated, for the good of the country. Trump's change in behaviour will be evident soon.

Trump's behaviour doesn't need to change much for the purpose of domestic politics but for international politics, he needs to change very soon in order to control further damage.

Watch Trump closely from now on to see indications of his change in behaviour.

(apologies to usfreedom for having to exclude him but his childish posting of distracting banners is just not acceptable for an adult discussion)

According to certain JPP liberals; the only reason you banned me, is because you're tired of me handing your ass to you.

:truestory:

Maybe you're not getting it yet. Mueller's goal isn't connected to US domestic politics. He is working with the FBI to stop Trump and stop the damage being done to the US. Try to wrap your mind around that concept and it will all start to make sense. If your politics are Dem then it should be easy to work out. If your politics are Repub, you'll have to work a little harder.

I'm Canadian and I'm not held back by the bullshit crazed domestic politics of the US and so it becomes easy to see how Trump must be eliminated soon.

Eliminatinig him along with the two major parties would be a huge bonus!

You're a Trudeau lover, aren't you; just like the rest of the Islamic "refugees" in KKKanada. :good4u:

I'm more than happy to join you in another one of your clusterfuk sessions but I'm not going to allow you to fuk up any of my threads from now on with your childish flashihng banners.

Anyway, I'll probably be banned for telling a mod that her forum is a fukking sewer and it can't stay that way if I'm going to be a part of it. Spam away punk!

I'm more than happy to join you in another one of your clusterfuk sessions but I'm not going to allow you to fuk up any of my threads from now on with your childish flashihng banners.

Anyway, I'll probably be banned for telling a mod that her forum is a fukking sewer and it can't stay that way if I'm going to be a part of it. Spam away punk!

montgomery claims 'Adults Only' ... then posts this:
"Anyway, I'll probably be banned for telling a mod that her forum is a fukking sewer and it can't stay that way if I'm going to be a part of it. Spam away punk!"

:laugh:

giphy.gif

You do know that you can turn signatures off, don't you?

Back