Testing new signature

yeah but it won't matter Darla. AK only has about 1/2 mill people and the rest of the nations Republicans are stoopit.

....below... and i honestly mean it. if they cant win in November they need to change direction completely.

....below... and i honestly mean it. if they cant win in November they need to change direction completely.

I agree. But I have to add...if the American people choose that freak show of pappy where am I and ma barker over the Obama/Biden ticket...then this country should pack it in.

I agree. But I have to add...if the American people choose that freak show of pappy where am I and ma barker over the Obama/Biden ticket...then this country should pack it in.

I am dying here...I love it, Pappy where an I and Ma Barker! :clink:

Yes, maaaammmmm! I look forward to it, too!

I am posting pictures of my daughter! She doesn't want to get married, and I respect that, I was just trying to let cawacko see what he is missing! I would like her to find a nice guy! You know mothers, so I thought I would advertise! She will kill me! Block me from her myspace page!

Yes, maaaammmmm! I look forward to it, too!

I am posting pictures of my daughter! She doesn't want to get married, and I respect that, I was just trying to let cawacko see what he is missing! I would like her to find a nice guy! You know mothers, so I thought I would advertise! She will kill me! Block me from her myspace page!

That's your daughter in your avatar?

Cawacko is on the next flight.

Back