Testosterone did reach toxic levels in soccer

uscitizen

Villified User
I just saw a blurb that top world cup coach was strangled after losing a match....
Sportsmanship, yeah right....

I just saw a blurb that top world cup coach was strangled after losing a match....

That was Pakistan's cricket coach, not football....

It's suspected that he was murdered by a match-fixing cartel.

Nothing to do with lack of sportsmanship in the game (cricket is the most sportmanslike sport), but of corruption and crime outside the game.

I remember in the 1994 World Cup, when Columbia lost to the U.S. on a fluke american goal, that the columbian goalie totally flubbed, that goalie was murdered back in columbia within weeks of returning.

I remember in the 1994 World Cup, when Columbia lost to the U.S. on a fluke american goal, that the columbian goalie totally flubbed, that goalie was murdered back in columbia within weeks of returning.

Andreas Escobar? He was a defender who scored an own goal and was shot on his return by a local gambler who lost a lot of money because the game was lost.

No-one denies the passion that football instills, in Europe and S America it is very tribal as you can tell from our hooligans.

But cricket is different....

Ahh Cricket, sorry just saw a blurb , world cup and all that and assumed, my bad. Still unsportmanship type of thing for crime, etc to be involved.

Back