texas hold em

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
does this board have a site, free play or money play, where the members get together and play poker? i have a few members i would love play against.....

does this board have a site, free play or money play, where the members get together and play poker? i have a few members i would love play against.....

I assume I would be one of them, as I am the greatest card player ever.

Actually I suck at cards, especially hold 'em. The only thing I'm good at is 7 card no peek.

beefy and i are going to have Heads up match one of these days. Maybe if you can find a few others we'll get a 6max game going.

fulltilt, pokerstars, any stakes anybody is comfortable with, cash preferably, I can do tourney structures as well.

beefy and i are going to have Heads up match one of these days. Maybe if you can find a few others we'll get a 6max game going.

Alright. I've been harassing you for about a year now trying to get you to play online, shit, I even played with SR, who was pretty good, but you could really tilt him by telling him that he plays shitty.

1 year I've been harassing you, Yurt snaps his fingers and you dust off the corpse of our game and broadcast it all over the internet....

I thought we were friends.

Alright. I've been harassing you for about a year now trying to get you to play online, shit, I even played with SR, who was pretty good, but you could really tilt him by telling him that he plays shitty.

1 year I've been harassing you, Yurt snaps his fingers and you dust off the corpse of our game and broadcast it all over the internet....

I thought we were friends.
So. Do you really want Mod powers back?

Back