TGIF

Lumberjack

Come get some
Oh yeah, it is Friday.

If it doesn't rain going to put the boat in the water and maybe go fishing.

I love Friday's, it is the sweet anticipation of the weekend coming.

:)

I am going to the Alyeska Prince Hotel for a girlfriend weekend. We will have massages, then go to dinner at the world famous Double Musky, once we are done dining we will ride to the top of the mountain and have a drink at the Seven Glaciers. She will then return to the room and I will go and swim in their saltwater pool and take a jacuzzi. I will then go back to our room for some more girl talk over a nice joint!

Life is good!

I am going to the Alyeska Prince Hotel for a girlfriend weekend. We will have massages, then go to dinner at the world famous Double Musky, once we are done dining we will ride to the top of the mountain and have a drink at the Seven Glaciers. She will then return to the room and I will go and swim in their saltwater pool and take a jacuzzi. I will then go back to our room for some more girl talk over a nice joint!

Life is good!

And just think how many people you could help, instead of spending the money that way.

Looks like Rana doesn't care about the poor. :palm:

Poor USDumpy, he is so interested in what I am doing in my life, always speculating, where as I don't care one little bit what he does, ever.

I lol'd at his whiny thread about Desh.

I hope you have a good time and don't think twice about treating yourself right.

I lol'd at his whiny thread about Desh.

I hope you have a good time and don't think twice about treating yourself right.

Thanks, I don't and this friends is the reason I am treating myself right, we are both retiring, she is going to AZ and I am going to TX. We have to spend time together because you don't know what the future holds.

Thanks, I don't and this friends is the reason I am treating myself right, we are both retiring, she is going to AZ and I am going to TX. We have to spend time together because you don't know what the future holds.

Texas? Geeeze. Why Texas? Arizona I can see, the dry warmth is heavenly.

Texas? Geeeze. Why Texas? Arizona I can see, the dry warmth is heavenly.

Daughter, son, son in law and grandson.

I am going from one extreme to another, my husband was a North Slope worker, he is now in town, for 36 years, half the year spent in the miserable cold and he he wants the warm moist air. He gave up a lot to support our family, so I told him I would retire where he did, lol

Daughter, son, son in law and grandson.

I am going from one extreme to another, my husband was a North Slope worker, he is now in town, for 36 years, half the year spent in the miserable cold and he he wants the warm moist air. He gave up a lot to support our family, so I told him I would retire where he did, lol

That is so awesome. I wish you guys the best. I don't mind the NW cold, but after looking up North Slope work, I don't blame him. And Texas has affordable housing. Too redneck for me, but Alaska probably has their own version of rednecks, lol.

Oh yeah, it is Friday. If it doesn't rain going to put the boat in the water.

That hat looks familiar...

599415_240465242722587_1379868685_n.jpg

Back