APP - That is some broken toe

I wonder why this is only being "posted" on extreme rw sites??

Why do you think they aren’t?

Do you think it is normal to have two arm crutches for a little ole broken toe?

Personally this makes me glad the American people rejected her. She is hiding her bad health

Prob cause it is just fuckin lies some fool made up to treat gullible ppl..

So you are saying that the picture of her with those arm crutches are photoshopped?

Or are you saying that a broken toe warrants that treatment modality?

So you are saying that the picture of her with those arm crutches are photoshopped?

Or are you saying that a broken toe warrants that treatment modality?

I could care less if she is on or off crutches........ I guess we will see if/when it is being reported from various sources...

Wdf

Screen-Shot-2017-10-22-at-11.32.37-AM.jpg

Depends which toe. I have a broken toe right now I am treating. I treated it yesterday to three eight minute miles jog.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...g-forearm-crutches-breaking-toe-uk-book-tour/

I have never seen someone given forearm crutches for a simple broken toe

There isn’t much you can do for a broken toe other than pain management. At most you can tape said toe to an adjacent toe to restrict movement. It shouldn’t warrant the use of two forearm crutches.

Something is up with her health

Well, she did kind of shot herself in the foot; with all her "collusion" comments.

:dealwithit:

Depends which toe. I have a broken toe right now I am treating. I treated it yesterday to three eight minute miles jog.

I think my hiking buddy broke her little toe.. It was healing till she banged it on a chair... You taping it??

Back