That sound you just heard, was Sean Hannity's head exploding...

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
That is a fox poll too!

I wonder if they will lean their programing left to fit their viewers?

Now is the test of wether they are there for money or for propaganda?

I bet their programing doesnt change.

I find the whole premise of this "worldwide war" between Islam and the "Christian" nation of America to be ridiculous.

You just know, Fox News is playing into this "World War 3" fantasy, and was anticipating that republicans would come way out on top, in the context of the question ;)

"in the context of the question"

I give 'em credit. At least they didn't ask "Who would you rather have: the retreat & defeat Democrats, or the 'take the fight to them there so we don't have to fight them here' Republicans?"

I find the whole premise of this "worldwide war" between Islam and the "Christian" nation of America to be ridiculous.

You just know, Fox News is playing into this "World War 3" fantasy, and was anticipating that republicans would come way out on top, in the context of the question ;)

Islam teaches war against all non muslims, so it's REAL on one side, at least. Refusing to acknowledge reality doesn't shield you from it, it only means you suffer it ignorantly and are unable to adjust your behavior, refusing to assess honestly the circumstances of your existence.

Islam teaches war against all non muslims, so it's REAL on one side, at least. Refusing to acknowledge reality doesn't shield you from it, it only means you suffer it ignorantly and are unable to adjust your behavior, refusing to assess honestly the circumstances of your existence.

FOR REAL?

Wow. My family doctor is Muslim. Wow, maybe she's trying to kill me. Those pills she gave me last week did look a little suspect. Do you think she might be trying to poison me?

Rupert Murdoch will make his outlets back which ever candidates/party he feels will best serve his business interests. He even hosted a fundraiser for Hillary not to long ago, according to an Op-Ed in todays NY Times.

Damn, one of my best friends and several of my classmates are probably plotting to chop off my head or something!

Ass, do you know any Muslims yourself?

Damn, one of my best friends and several of my classmates are probably plotting to chop off my head or something!

Ass, do you know any Muslims yourself?

Unless they have reason to visit his mother's basement, he doesn't really meet anybody. But, he has read about them on the internets, which is why he refuses to come out of mom's basement.

It's cute though, because she calls him upstairs for homemade snacks during the day. That's where he is now. Chocolate bundt cake today!

Fox News asks a ridiculous poll question, and gets a hillarious response:

P.S.: Reportedly, Brit Hume of Fox News looked like he was chewing glass shards when he reported these poll results.

After what this nation has just witnessed, those figures are not too encouraging.

The problem with America is not Bush or the republicans. The problem with America is Americans.

This makes my point exactly.

The absolute mind-boggling ignorance of this post, after being wrong about every goddamn thing the right-wing professed before the lemmings were spoon-fed Islamophobia, is simply incredible.

The problem with America is Americans .. at least some of them.

Back