That's just the way it is (or is it?).

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Damned if this song isn't still as relevant and poignant as it was 30 years ago. Bruce Hornsby and the Range "That's Just the Way it is".

Could be.

Larry%20Thomas%20mugshot_1462990355405_2221219_ver1.0.PNG

Denied service because of his race, a man says not only did a barber refuse to give him a cut because he was black, but he displayed a gun.

Larry Thomas, 65, was arrested and charged with pointing and presenting firearms at a person.

"I asked him does he shave, Can I have a shave?'" said Arthur Hill, of Fort Mill.

"He said, 'I don't do black hair,'" Hill recalled. "I asked him does he shave, can he shave me, and he said, 'I don't do black hair.'"

Hill says he had never been to the barbershop in the 2100 block of Celanese Road before. However, he says he was pressed for time and needed a shave before work.

"I can't have facial hair, I work around food," he explained.

Hill says he asked Thomas to clarify why he couldn't get a cut.

"I said, 'Are you referring to African American hair?' He said, 'Yeah,' and at the time I noticed he already had his hand gripped on a .38 snub nose chrome revolver."

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/barber-arrested-for-pointing-gun-at-customer/185518505

Could be.

Larry%20Thomas%20mugshot_1462990355405_2221219_ver1.0.PNG

Denied service because of his race, a man says not only did a barber refuse to give him a cut because he was black, but he displayed a gun.

Larry Thomas, 65, was arrested and charged with pointing and presenting firearms at a person.

"I asked him does he shave, Can I have a shave?'" said Arthur Hill, of Fort Mill.

"He said, 'I don't do black hair,'" Hill recalled. "I asked him does he shave, can he shave me, and he said, 'I don't do black hair.'"

Hill says he had never been to the barbershop in the 2100 block of Celanese Road before. However, he says he was pressed for time and needed a shave before work.

"I can't have facial hair, I work around food," he explained.

Hill says he asked Thomas to clarify why he couldn't get a cut.

"I said, 'Are you referring to African American hair?' He said, 'Yeah,' and at the time I noticed he already had his hand gripped on a .38 snub nose chrome revolver."

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/barber-arrested-for-pointing-gun-at-customer/185518505

Pathetic!

Back