That's what earlobes are for

Part Multi 313

Verified User
ear_outside_300_myVMC.jpg
I always remember being told throughout my life that the earlobe has no practical use except female ornamentation. Then one day I realized that hey, I can press my Tragus inward and it fits perfectly into my earhole, like a natural earplug, without the irritation. ( holding your arms up to do this can get tiring though )

I still wondered what the earlobe was really for. Maybe it absorbed specific frequencies or was simply for female ornamentation or sexual enhancement. Sort of like why do males have nipples? ( maybe hormonal-electrical discharge )

Then one day I was plugging my ears with my perfectly fitted Tragus's when the idea came that I should turn my earlobes upwards and press them into my Tragus's and guess what, they fit perfectly like extra soft cushions and sealed out even more noise.

Maybe that's what earlobes are for. Has anyone else ever done this?

Last edited:
View attachment 9625
I always remember being told throughout my life that the earlobe has no practical use except female ornamentation. Then one day I realized that hey, I can press my Tragus inward and it fits perfectly into my earhole, like a natural earplug, without the irritation. ( holding your arms up to do this can get tiring though )

I still wondered what the earlobe was really for. Maybe it absorbed specific frequencies or was simply for female ornamentation or sexual enhancement. Sort of like why do males have nipples? ( maybe hormonal-electrical discharge )

Then one day I was plugging my ears with my perfectly fitted Tragus's when the idea came that I should turn my earlobes upwards and press them into my Tragus's and guess what, they fit perfectly like extra soft cushions and sealed out even more noise.

Maybe that's what earlobes are for. Has anyone else ever done this?

But that's where I hid the tracking device, so I can always know where you are.

Back