The 2018 midterms are coming soon; here's how DEMOCRATS are preparing

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
great_meltdown_cartoon.jpg

I don't think either side has the best interest of my country at heart. The only reason I hope the left does well this election is for a little balance. If Trump reigns unfettered, I think he really could make himself President for life and pardon himself. The base would remain faithful.

I don't think either side has the best interest of my country at heart. The only reason I hope the left does well this election is for a little balance. If Trump reigns unfettered, I think he really could make himself President for life and pardon himself. The base would remain faithful.

You are going off the deep end. Nobody can make themselves president for life. Obama haters claimed he was going to declare martial law and cancel the 2016 election. Rationality is dead.

I think you're right

You are right, got carried away for a minute.
You are going off the deep end. Nobody can make themselves president for life. Obama haters claimed he was going to declare martial law and cancel the 2016 election. Rationality is dead.

Okay Mr. Hyperbole.

Jeeeze, get real. :palm:

Trump has stated that he thinks that being President for life would be a good idea, and his cultists would be all for it.

Trump has stated that he thinks that being President for life would be a good idea, and his cultists would be all for it.

That is a far cry from doing it since he has no power to do so. "Cultists"? Come on, stay within the realm of reason. You can dislike Trump without making up wild stories.

Back