The 50 Coolest Inventions From All 50 States!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
We didn't just invent fast food. America is responsible for lots of cool stuff. Barbie hails from Colorado, the modern toothbrush from Arizona, and the Slurpee is from Kansas. Don't miss the other 47 wins.

https://screen.yahoo.com/buzzfeed/50-coolest-inventions-50-states-192158393.html

creativity-innovation-cartoon.jpg

it makes lots of sense that the toothbrush was invented in Arkansas.... if it were from anywhere north of the mason dixon line, it would be called a teeth brush.

it makes lots of sense that the toothbrush was invented in Arkansas.... if it were from anywhere north of the mason dixon line, it would be called a teeth brush.

Oh wow, I've never heard that joke before. That's fucking BRILLIANT!

Anti-fungal cream.

I repeat, anti-fungal cream.

We should just give up. I think we need to have our independence revoked, reenact the first reconstruction act and start appointing military governors once again. We are not worthy of governing ourselves.

The era of the steamboat began in America in 1787 when John Fitch (1743-1798) made the first successful trial of a forty-five-foot steamboat on the Delaware River on August 22, 1787, in the presence of members of the Constitutional Convention. Fitch later built a larger vessel that carried passengers and freight between Philadelphia and Burlington, New Jersey.

West Virginia didnt become a state until 1863.

Back