The actual Merry Christmas thread

That's very interesting, ... but you know it's like 6pm and 'Christmas' is basically over, right?

Oh.

For some reason, ... morning is Christmas for me. Maybe it's having 5 kids and watching them all get up early, run to the Tree, and start opening up Presents as fast as they can?

Oh.

For some reason, ... morning is Christmas for me. Maybe it's having 5 kids and watching them all get up early, run to the Tree, and start opening up Presents as fast as they can?
Well, that's how it starts...you don't take down the tree at noon, do you? (after lunch and a little nap, they'll find presents they don't even remember opening;) Like Christmas all over;)

People are mostly pissed as newts and just as boring by 5.00pm. That's when the quarrels gets going, and so do I.

Well, that's how it starts...you don't take down the tree at noon, do you? (after lunch and a little nap, they'll find presents they don't even remember opening;) Like Christmas all over;)

The rest of the day was going outside and throwing the football around, trying out the new bike, or setting up the train set. :)

The rest of the day was going outside and throwing the football around, trying out the new bike, or setting up the train set. :)
So, Christmas is all day-most didn't have time to post until later in the day;) I was watching the neighbor with his little boy and the new bike.-they were just having the best time.....such wonderful memories of the little ones;)
Your gift from several years ago is on the mantel-well, part of it, anyway..SUCH a pretty frame for one of the Disney pics....

lol

How did the Crew enjoy DisneyWorld? Did any of them make it to the Haunted House?
(We literally ran to the Train, hoped on, jumped off near the Haunted House, and made it where we didn't have to wait long)

lol

How did the Crew enjoy DisneyWorld? Did any of them make it to the Haunted House?
(We literally ran to the Train, hoped on, jumped off near the Haunted House, and made it where we didn't have to wait long)
I don't think so....they stuck to Epcot/animal Kingdom for this trip (they (the locals) go about twice a month, so this trip was more for the big kids....I'll have to ask if they been to the HH..sure they have;)
(picture is from a ride called Himalayan Escapes) '

So, Christmas is all day-most didn't have time to post until later in the day;) I was watching the neighbor with his little boy and the new bike.-they were just having the best time.....such wonderful memories of the little ones;)
Your gift from several years ago is on the mantel-well, part of it, anyway..SUCH a pretty frame for one of the Disney pics....

Son had to work as Disney never closes.

Back