The Anti-Romantic Manifesto am I shrugging or am I just too tired to care

Timshel

Please, somebody come in here and tear this apart. Come help me with this, tell me I am a dumbass, and that I am missing somnething. Or maybe just help me cry it out. I have a project I need to work on but I can't find my focus.

You all suck. Your culture sucks. But if I could find one that seems really bizarre but holds some gleam of hope, I could find some reason to move (not my household, I mean out of my paralysis).

I grew up in Tampa remember. The new kid that came to your school and stole all the girls with his tales of something new and his sharp criticisms of the local douchebags dominated the class. There were so many of them they did not even have to bother with our local girls they took the other exotics. I wanted one of those exotics too. Someone that could tell me how to escape the douchebags that I knew.

Why does every TV show look the same as the last? You have seen every movie before you have seen it. You knew the lyrics before you read them. It is gotten so bad that they just do reboots. Why bother coming up with new lies to keep the fools going. They will pay us to feed it to their kids and let us raise their children on it. Tell, them there is something better, somehwere. But don't worry parents we will make sure to give them some horror stories too so you can keep them locked in their rooms afraid to move.

Everywhere I go people look at me like they want me to give them something. And it is not money that they want. They want my advice, they want me to tell them how they can manage their lives. "How do you stay fit. How do you keep it all in balance? But, you should smile more because you have no problems. There that's it oh wait are you from around here."

I am an asshole. I am not the kind of asshole you think I am. I am a unique asshole. Don't get lost looking at that brown eye, how it seems better than all the rest. Yeah, you love my asshole, but can't stand my farts. (No, you stupid fing homophobe... yeah I am talking to you...). See I can laugh, but nobody gets my jokes.

I know what's after our kids and why they won't come out. I did the same. They hate their fucking parents and can't stand the site of them. They know they are wrong. They know the rest of the world is not quite right. Read another comic book, watch another movie, play another video game those guys seem to be having fun I wonder what their asshole looks like. Sniff sniff.

We are no better than dogs. Worse. The dog is easy to soothe. He only needs a hug, someone to protect his asshole, to laugh at his farts and remind him that everyone stinks.

Just a few days ago some girl fell apart in front of me. She came to ask for money. She never got the words out. I know what it smells like. You can't clean it with this stupid piece of paper but you won't believe me anyway. I was reaching for my money before she was even within range of hearing. I pulled out a wad and quickly had to check my asshole. Was I in danger? I had twenties and pulled off the one. Asshole. I wanted to hug her but I was afraid I would crush her or someone would think me a perv. Gotta check my asshole. Keep checking your asshole. By the time my head had cleared and I realized that I had farted, she was gone. So I drove around the lot for a little while, trying to find her, so I could give her the whole fucking wad. It will not keep my asshole from stinking anyway. I just went in circles until I got tired of looking like an asshole and went home to hide.

I am seriously ready to swim to Mexico. I am sure I can make it. I here there are some nice people there and, yes, I know there are some assholes. Maybe they will enjoy smelling mine for awhile. Maybe, they can convince me to care enough to smell theirs.

I can't burden the people I trust most. They can't stand their own farts, but they want to stay in the cloud.

Last edited:
Dude, try to look at the bright side. The Ray's are only 6 games out of first place and look like a sure bet for at least a wild card spot. Sweet!!

Yeah, its always a new game. Maybe, one of them will take one in the noggin for us, run into a wall or make us believe that we could do it better... if only. If they are really, really, really goood... no, there goes another fart machine that does not stink.

Yeah, its always a new game. Maybe, one of them will take one in the noggin for us, run into a wall or make us believe that we could do it better... if only. If they are really, really, really goood... no, there goes another fart machine that does not stink.
Batter up!

Yes, yes, wait your turn. I have been in the line for a very long time, or maybe I just keep requeuing. I need a reboot though.

I apologize for stinking up your rooms, but you are going to have to leave it too. I think, you guy/gals feel me, just keep me from the ones that don't stink for a minute and I will keep farting until it does not stink so bad to me.

Had to look that one up. Maybe, I should just learn a new language. It would at least prepare me for my escape from the bigger cloud. Maybe, I will try to figure out Mayan, just in case they are going to blow away this cloud.
That or you need less fiber in your diet!

Thanks, I am not sure I can smell right now, but yours seems okay.
Seriously though...
Eating.... Lighter than ever and I am concerned I might need more sugar.

Back