The Bad Atronomer makes himself into a guinea pig for BIG PHARMA! OHNOEZ?!

Mr DR. told me yesterday that I have had the pig flu. I thought it was just a cold. Better now so I am immune to it now I suppose.

I asked him did I get a T shirt or anything?

You are the greatest hunk of human shit on the planet. You are nothing but shit underneath your wordie dirdie hating exterior, bitch.

Mr DR. told me yesterday that I have had the pig flu. I thought it was just a cold. Better now so I am immune to it now I suppose.

I asked him did I get a T shirt or anything?

I drove drunk the other day. I didn't die. In fact, I drove BETTER! It was very minor and I barely even knew I was drunk! Even though this activity kills 20k people a year, from this one personal anecdote I think I'll keep on doing it forever. Never driving sober again.

In fact, I think that driving sober is what actually kills people. After all, 75% of driving deaths are caused by SOBER drivers. Didn't know that, did you?

I drove drunk the other day. I didn't die. In fact, I drove BETTER! It was very minor and I barely even knew I was drunk! Even though this activity kills 20k people a year, from this one personal anecdote I think I'll keep on doing it forever. Never driving sober again.

In fact, I think that driving sober is what actually kills people. After all, 75% of driving deaths are caused by SOBER drivers. Didn't know that, did you?

75% of sober drivers are stupid.
The other 25% are talking on cell phones.

And the swine flu vaccine isn't even out yet. But it's not like it is significantly more different than any other flu vaccine - the swine flu is flu! Chap's claim that you're making yourself into a guinea pig if you're vulnerable to flue and are taking it is patently absurd.

You are the greatest hunk of human shit on the planet. You are nothing but shit underneath your wordie dirdie hating exterior, bitch.

Very, very stupid analogy. Arguably the worst analogy in the history of mankind.

Back