The ban desh alliance

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I think we all know by now, even when innocent threads are posted like Tom's prime number thread, or any of my non-political threads, desh will still come in and just vomit all over the place a bunch of bullshit.

I would like to try a 4 week period where we can get a bunch of people together to agree to thread ban her. This has multiple benefits:

A) It's a public bitch slap to desh
B) Desh will probably not take it well and provide hilarious ranting in war zone threads
C) We get to have peaceful threads where we aren't interrupted by the coked-out crazy cat lady

Make your pledge here in this thread.

I think we all know by now, even when innocent threads are posted like Tom's prime number thread, or any of my non-political threads, desh will still come in and just vomit all over the place a bunch of bullshit.

I would like to try a 4 week period where we can get a bunch of people together to agree to thread ban her. This has multiple benefits:

A) It's a public bitch slap to desh
B) Desh will probably not take it well and provide hilarious ranting in war zone threads
C) We get to have peaceful threads where we aren't interrupted by the coked-out crazy cat lady

Make your pledge here in this thread.

Don't make fun of crazy cat-ladies. Desh has dogs, and I'm marrying a crazy cat lady. :D

I'm already thread banning her and several others; because all they tend to do is try to derail the subject at hand. :good4u:

The only other activity that sends Deshtard into a rage is a good game of werewolf. I propose that another game get started. And because I am so committed to seeing Deshtard lose what is left of her crack addled mind, I hereby abstain from playing so douchebags like Runla, KKKhristiefan and Rancid don't have a convenient excuse not to play.

I will merely observe

GAME ON

I'm already thread banning her and several others; because all they tend to do is try to derail the subject at hand.

You will never thread ban your racist buddies like chopped liver or Text Drivers are Killers though will you Ma'am?
You give your racist friends :good4u:,

The only other activity that sends Deshtard into a rage is a good game of werewolf. I propose that another game get started. And because I am so committed to seeing Deshtard lose what is left of her crack addled mind, I hereby abstain from playing so douchebags like Runla, KKKhristiefan and Rancid don't have a convenient excuse not to play.

I will merely observe

GAME ON

Well seeing as how the last time you played Werewolf, you got all bent out of shape, rage quit and stomped off in a huff, I bet no one wants to give you a opportunity to do the same thing to another game.

I think what would be impressive and consistent is, if the person who started this thread and all who pledged allegiance to him, if they also ban Legion Leo Bucky.

You want to be consistent about trolls who troll up threads, then pledge to ban those guys and then you might have a leg to stand on or a board revolution and you become King of the board with everyone pledging themselves to your cause.

Choose wisely.

I think what would be impressive and consistent is, if the person who started this thread and all who pledged allegiance to him, if they also ban Legion Leo Bucky.

You want to be consistent about trolls who troll up threads, then pledge to ban those guys and then you might have a leg to stand on or a board revolution and you become King of the board with everyone pledging themselves to your cause.

Choose wisely.

this isn't an anti-troll agenda. It's an anti-desh agenda.

I ban legion like... half the time tho.

Choose wisely.

Already done

Choose wisely.

Consistentcy would require banning your trolling ass too.

Consistentcy would require banning your trolling ass too.

When is the last time you discussed an issue instead of just insulting the poster? Pretty much all your posts are just trolling people with insults to get a rise out of them. Look in the mirror.

Back