The BBC Comes Up With A New Twist

Flanders

Verified User
The BBC has barred white people from applying for a trainee position in Glasgow, in the latest example of anti-white discrimination from Britain’s publicly-funded broadcaster.

A job advert posted by Creative Access — a firm that seeks to increase minority representation in the media and the arts — said that the BBC’s Science Unit in Glasgow was seeking applicants for a one-year, £17,810 per year trainee production management assistant position.

NOTE: If Hunter was British the BBC will make an exception for him:

06-hunter-art-dt-1080-1050x750.jpg

https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/06-hunter-art-dt-1080-1050x750.jpg

Creative Access said the position was “only open to black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates,” according to the Mail on Sunday.

The digital campaign manager for the Taxpayers’ Alliance, Joe Ventre said: “BBC bosses shouldn’t be supporting race-based recruiting with taxpayers’ money. Taking an approach like this further undermines confidence in the Corporation and their use of licence fee payers’ cash.”

No Whites: BBC Offers Position for ‘Black, Asian and Ethnically Diverse Candidates’
by Kurt Zindulka
21 Jun 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...lack-asian-and-ethnically-diverse-candidates/

In this country discriminating against white Americans has many names:

1. Open borders.

2. U.S. Refugee Admissions Program.

3. Economic refugees.

4. Affirmative action.

5. Racial balance.

6: Racism

7. Set asides.

8. Black Lives Matter.

9. Civil Rights.

Everything comes down to eight words —— YOU MUST ASSOCIATE WITH ME AND PAY ME.

Nothing new - 2018: BBC criticised for banning white job applicants

In the criteria for a job with BBC Newsbeat, it states that the position is only open to candidates from a black, Asian or non-white ethnic minority background.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/01/19/bbc-criticised-for-banning-white-job-applicants-for-trainee-role-7243601/

The BBC has barred white people from applying for a trainee position in Glasgow, in the latest example of anti-white discrimination from Britain’s publicly-funded broadcaster.

A job advert posted by Creative Access — a firm that seeks to increase minority representation in the media and the arts — said that the BBC’s Science Unit in Glasgow was seeking applicants for a one-year, £17,810 per year trainee production management assistant position.

Creative Access said the position was “only open to black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates,” according to the Mail on Sunday.

The digital campaign manager for the Taxpayers’ Alliance, Joe Ventre said: “BBC bosses shouldn’t be supporting race-based recruiting with taxpayers’ money. Taking an approach like this further undermines confidence in the Corporation and their use of licence fee payers’ cash.”

In this country discriminating against white Americans has many names:

1. Open borders.

2. U.S. Refugee Admissions Program.

3. Economic refugees.

4. Affirmative action.

5. Racial balance.

6: Racism

7. Set asides.

8. Black Lives Matter.

9. Civil Rights.

Everything comes down to eight words —— YOU MUST ASSOCIATE WITH ME AND PAY ME.

So lemme get this straight... all those other items aside, you actually feel like CIVIL RIGHTS = discrimination against whites????

I bet you're one of the goofballs who pretends to be offended when someone calls you a racist, too. :palm:

I assume BBC refers to the British Broadcasting Company.

Take note, RB60.
It does NOT refer to Big Block Chevy.

But I do know somebody with a 540 cid aluminum block BBC [with Hilborn efi] for sale. He'll take twenty-five grand.

So lemme get this straight... all those other items aside, you actually feel like CIVIL RIGHTS = discrimination against whites????

^Dumb fuck thinks discrimination only occurs when whites do it.

discrimination
Noun

1a: prejudiced or prejudicial outlook, action, or treatment
racial discrimination
b: the act, practice, or an instance of discriminating categorically rather than individually

I bet you're one of the goofballs who pretends to be offended when someone calls you a racist, too. :palm:

I bet you're a race hustling dumbass that avoids topics all the time. :palm:

Back