The best day of my life

Hey Dixie...have you noticed that you've been "Groaned" fewer times then I have? You losing your touch dude?

Several factors involved.. First of all, you post an average of 6 times to my 1, because you can't remember all of what you want to say at one time. That gives 5 more opportunities to be groaned... better odds. Then, there is the fact that I am a Living Legend and you are Mott. People find much less to groan about when I speak, because it's legendary... as for you, it doesn't matter what you have to say, it's groan-worthy. Then there is the fact you are from Slo-hio... that's worth a few more groans just on general principle. If we didn't have so many mindless pinheads here, you would be MUCH further ahead of me in groans.

Whoops! Posted this in the wrong forum! Hey Damo move this to off-topic forum.

My friend, Lancelot Putty, was exploring in the jungles of Borneo when he was caught by the cannibals (!). No sooner had he voiced an objection and threatened to write to his member of parliament than he was place in a huge cauldron with water up to his chest and prepared for lunch.

Oh... SORREEEEE.... you were lancing a boil.... not boiling a ... sorry.

Back