The Best Song I ever Wrote and maybe ever written

Is this an ad? I mean... I'm fine with it, and it is in the right forum, but... Is this an ad?

I went to your Youtube channel and listened to a few of the songs... They all sound the same.

I am no musical genius and can't sing worth much, but, I would not call your music the best written or ever.

Seems a bit wonky and folksy for my taste.

Good luck with your career. You might find an audience.

He seems to be trying to emulate Dylan quite a bit, which is fine as Dylan was pretty danged awesome. But Dylan didn't start even three songs with stanzas so close to each other that a fan couldn't tell which song it was until he began to sing.

some advice, if you enclosed a written copy of the lyrics, people would be able to figure out what the words are......might help, because no one is going to be dancing to it......

He seems to be trying to emulate Dylan quite a bit, which is fine as Dylan was pretty danged awesome. But Dylan didn't start even three songs with stanzas so close to each other that a fan couldn't tell which song it was until he began to sing.
You gotta start somewhere. Most of song writing, like anything else good, takes a lot of elbow grease.

Singing, horrible and off key...
Melody, unimaginative and easily forgettable ...
Lyrics, unintelligible, pointless drivel...
Harmonica directionless musical babble...

Other than that...Great Job!

Back