The biodegradable burial pod that turns your body into a tree

signalmankenneth

Verified User
You may have to buried in a green cemetery too?

[video]http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/world/eco-solutions-capsula-mundi/index.html[/video]

http://www.us-funerals.com/funeral-...-sites-in-the-united-states.html#.WQyi34jysdU

e10f78cb7cb75b63a56b2bcb4b4b6685.jpg

yup that's what I am going to do short of uploading my consciousness into a computer or freezing myself so as to be dethawed by future generations that have figured out dethawing technology.

yup that's what I am going to do short of uploading my consciousness into a computer or freezing myself so as to be dethawed by future generations that have figured out dethawing technology.
Well hopefully the world will be destroyed by some cataclysmic war to prevent that from happening! :)

Reality: There is nothing new under the sun. "That which has been will be, that which is done will be that which will be done, AND THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN." -- Ecclesiastes 1:9

One can be frozen, or one can attempt to have his "spirit" (that force that defines life and gives animation to nothing but a lump of carbon based molecules) transferred into some machine...but the reality of the situation concerning life and death will remain the same as its been since the beginning. Man's body goes back to the dust from which it was created while man's spirit returns to
God to judge as He will. Mankind has always been nothing but fertilizer for plant life in a physical sense....but the spirit belongs to God and will return to God once the vessel is dead, "Then the dust will return to the earth as it was. And the spirit will return to God who gave it." -- Ecclesiastes 12:7

As described, mankind has 2 distinct bodies, one that is made of that which is natural to this physical realm and one that is a spiritual body, at death the 2 separate and return to the foundational essence to which they belong. -- 1 Cor. 15:44

Last edited:
Back