The "Black Gay Panic" Defense

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Best Criminal Defense Ever: Florida GOP representative defends himself against gay prostitution solicitation charge, by claiming he was intimidated by a big, black gay man:

"Another Republican sexual hypocrite out of control"

Florida State Representative Bob Allen (R-of course) is clearly shooting for worst defense of the year after being caught trolling for a same sex encounter. Earlier this month he was arrested at Veteran's Memorial Park in Titusville for soliciting an undercover male officer inside the restroom after offering to perform oral sex for $20.

Allen, who also served as the McCain campaign's co-chairman in Florida, has decided that he would come out of this scandal looking better if he is perceived as a racist rather than a homo. Sweet!

State Rep. Bob Allen told police he was just playing along when a undercover officer suggested in a public restroom that the legislator give him oral sex and $20 because he was intimidated, according to a taped statement and other documents released Thursday.

..."This was a pretty stocky black guy, and there was nothing but other black guys around in the park," Allen, who is white, told police in a taped statement after his arrest. Allen said he feared he "was about to be a statistic" and would have said anything just to get away. Allen, who couldn't be reached for comment Thursday, has repeatedly declared his innocence, his intention to fight the charges and his desire to stay in office.

OK. Let's look at what the police report says about the encounter and you decide whether Allen was acting like a man desperate to escape the terrifying big black buck by saying (or in this case, doing) anything.

-The officer: "I was standing against the far wall of the stall. Allen closed the door behind him and stood against it. I said "what's up" and Allen said "Hi." Allen then said "this is kind of a public place isn't it." I said "do you have somewhere else where we can go?" Allen said "How about across the bridge it's quite [sic] over there." Allen engaged me in a conversation in which he agreed to pay me $20.00 in order to perform a "blow job" on me."

The above exchange took place after Allen entered the restroom twice cruising, peeped over the stall wall at the officer and then pushed open the door to join the officer to proposition him. That's some incredible acting on Allen's part.

By the way, when Allen was being put in the paddy wagon, the officer said Allen asked whether "it would help" matters if he was a state legislator. The officer said, "No."

I'm sure that it wouldn't surprise you to learn that Allen voted with the Christian Coalition over 90% of the time between 2003 and 2006.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/state/orl-allentape0307aug03,0,1892734.story

No suprise to me at all.

I am sure Ted can recommend a good clinic that can cure him in a week or two though.

This was a pretty stocky black guy, and there was nothing but other black guys around in the park," Allen, who is white, told police in a taped statement after his arrest. Allen said he feared he "was about to be a statistic" and would have said anything just to get away. Allen, who couldn't be reached for comment Thursday, has repeatedly declared his innocence, his intention to fight the charges and his desire to stay in office.

Come on. You don't believe that he was really looking for prostitutes do you? The guy's a goodfellah, one of us. Give him a pass.

In the mean time Cypress, why don't you dig up dirt on your beloved Democrats. Me, I say fuck them all. I couldn't give a shit if they have a D or R by their name. I wonder if you're the same way.

I would welcome dirt on the dems as well. But this type of stuff is not as hypoctritical for most Dems. Most of them are not as active bible thumpers.
I do enjoy seeing hypocrites fall down more.

LOL

At least do something rational like claim you're an alcoholic (as we all know from the Foley case, alcohol cause you to be attracted to random men).

He went to a park where there were black people all around, encountered a "big stocky black guy" and offered to suck his dick so he "wouldn't become a statistic."

:shock:

That's deep.

Back