The BS Killing Time Thread

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
Just wanted to start this thread so people can get away. For whatever reason you want to. Political talk pissing you off or just have something to say...this is the place.

I'll kick it off. Single mothers don't know how to teach young dudes to ride a bike. I was watching one of my neighbors yesterday, a single mother, trying to teach her son how to ride a bike. She kept holding the bike still and trying to get him to balance it...as it wasn't moving. WRONG!!!!!

Just wanted to start this thread so people can get away. For whatever reason you want to. Political talk pissing you off or just have something to say...this is the place.

I'll kick it off. Single mothers don't know how to teach young dudes to ride a bike. I was watching one of my neighbors yesterday, a single mother, trying to teach her son how to ride a bike. She kept holding the bike still and trying to get him to balance it...as it wasn't moving. WRONG!!!!!

You seem to be a nice guy, Guille.

I hope you went over and corrected things.

The kid has got to learn...and obviously she is not up to the job.

Did ya?

You're missing the point Frank. If you can't participate here then don't.

Why do you think I missed the point.

You made a comment...and I asked your response to the situation.

Did you help her...or just leave the kid to learn on his own.

Why do you think I missed the point.

You made a comment...and I asked your response to the situation.

Did you help her...or just leave the kid to learn on his own.

You're fully intent on fucking up the thread aren't you? One more time I'll ask for a retro-ban.

You're fully intent on fucking up the thread aren't you? One more time I'll ask for a retro-ban.

I certainly am not looking to fuck up your thread. In fact, I am giving it a bump or two.

But...if you want to retro-ban me...do so.

Are you afraid of what I have to say?

You're missing the point Frank. If you can't participate here then don't.

Is the point just to vent out random things? I can do that.

The new Star Wars movies suck. Don't like agreeing with conservatives, but they went a bit PC, and ripped apart the old story line in the process. The first one I felt like I was watching a recycled version of, A New Hope. They recycled characters from stuff outside the movies, and destroyed most of the old characters in the saga.

I am not quite sure what Frank did wrong...but I have some time to waste waiting to put my clothes in the dryer. I am a bicycle guy. I recall reading once that physics still really can't explain why one can balance a bike when it is moving, but it is near impossible to do so while sitting still. Unless, of course, you are a 20 something hipster on a fixed.

I am not quite sure what Frank did wrong...but I have some time to waste waiting to put my clothes in the dryer. I am a bicycle guy. I recall reading once that physics still really can't explain why one can balance a bike when it is moving, but it is near impossible to do so while sitting still. Unless, of course, you are a 20 something hipster on a fixed.
Not really. I’m pushing 60 and I can still do a track stand. It’s easiest to do if you’re leaning against a gradient.

As for the science of riding a bike you can’t just base it on physics. Like baseball in hitting a major league fastball you have also include the science of biology. Then the impossible can be explained.

"Guille
Verified User
This message is hidden because Guille is on your ignore list."

I put this guy on 'Ignore' because he is a 'Delicate Flower'. He reminds me of Legina, very frightened of the 'outside world'.

Perhaps you could have offered some assistance.

Back