The Case of Jussie Smollett

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor

this is long, but watch this if you want to get pissed off and see a sociopath in action.

Remember, JPP liberals supported this piece of shit

this is long, but watch this if you want to get pissed off and see a sociopath in action.

Why dig up this dead story? Not everyone supported him. With the first facts presented we defended against being racially targeted. Him being a con doesn't change that. You don't get to now scoff at racial victimization claims because what one person did.

Why dig up this dead story? Not everyone supported him. With the first facts presented we defended against being racially targeted. Him being a con doesn't change that. You don't get to now scoff at racial victimization claims because what one person did.

don't tell me what I can and can't post, you fucking retard. it's an interesting video. that's why I posted it. if you dont' want to watch it or read this thread, then fuck off.

don't tell me what I can and can't post, you fucking retard. it's an interesting video. that's why I posted it. if you dont' want to watch it or read this thread, then fuck off.

Simmer down, Chill Man. Just pointing out what should be the obvious and giving you crap for false claims. Are you telling me you don't have opinion changes to new facts presented? Ask how many still support him.

Simmer down, Chill Man. Just pointing out what should be the obvious and giving you crap for false claims. Are you telling me you don't have opinion changes to new facts presented? Ask how many still support him.

this guy is a huge piece of shit. look at him lying during the interviews, and to the crowds of people. even when he was let off by your corrupt prosecutor, he never apologized or admitted wrongdoing. he's scum.

^ Making excuses for buying his obvious lies hook line and sinker.

Jade, we all know that you didn't watch the video and were just doing another drive-by.

Kim Foxx apparently supports him. The bitch dropped the charges against him, with overwhelming evidence he was guilty of faking the whole thing. Gay liberal actors must be above the law...

What's more interesting to me is the number that continued to support him after it was clear he was lying. We all have confirmation bias and this action was the epitome of something a Republican and/or Trump supporter would do in their mind. But go back and read several of the big threads from the time. Folks were still defending him after his story fell apart. They couldn't let it go.

What's more interesting to me is the number that continued to support him after it was clear he was lying. We all have confirmation bias and this action was the epitome of something a Republican and/or Trump supporter would do in their mind. But go back and read several of the big threads from the time. Folks were still defending him after his story fell apart. They couldn't let it go.

Of course they couldn't let go. Who could condemn a liberal Trump hating black gay Hollywood actor of lying about a white man wearing a MAGA hat attacking him? Hell no!!!

Someone said the other day that we are actually married. I lol'd

If you're cute I might accept it...
That’s is cute. I’m surprised you haven’t seen my pictures, I’ve posted it. I’m not ugly, but I’m too old and happily married for you.

Back