The Cleveland Show

This guy just has too many shows under his belt at once. I think the Cleaveland show is pretty much going to be canceled as soon as possible.

Yeah, they should have just stuck with Family Guy. But that would have had integrity but not money. You can see the problem there.

I don't see much difference in Cleveland and Family Guy, it's pretty much just changing the skin color and doing the same thing. Even with the smart little kid, etc.

I don't see much difference in Cleveland and Family Guy, it's pretty much just changing the skin color and doing the same thing. Even with the smart little kid, etc.
It's not like family guy is much different from any other sitcom except for more vulgarity and interchangeable jokes.

It's not like family guy is much different from any other sitcom except for more vulgarity and interchangeable jokes.
Not like these two shows. It is quite literally just coloring in the skin a bit darker and doing exactly the same thing. They don't even have to do new story boards, the little kid is uber-smart, there's a dumb one, same number of kids...

I don't even know why people call it a different show.

Yeah, they should have just stuck with Family Guy. But that would have had integrity but not money. You can see the problem there.

Spinoffs are rarely good.

But if I knew a spinoff was going to be bad but also that it would make lots of money, there'd be no question in my mind as to which path I'd take.

One of the property engineers that I work with sounds exactly like cleveland when he talks. Its fuckin hilarious.

Back