The Cricket Thread

domer76

Verified User
For those who can’t stand to be outed on their bullshit. Two new ones.

Grugore
Into the Night

They get their asses kicked, then run off and hide. Cowards.

For those who can’t stand to be outed on their bullshit. Two new ones.

Grugore
Into the Night

They get their asses kicked, then run off and hide. Cowards.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

He's already brain dead...

You forgot to mention you're a powerlifter.

:lolup::rofl2:

Which cricket are you, whiney bitch?

Kiss my ass, moron. I don’t give a fuck who you claim to be. You’re nothing but another anonymous faggot to me.

dear fucking idiot,

if you served you would understand you risked your life to allow him to say that

you didn't serve

you just proved it

fuck you very much

His trouser snake died as well, that's why his missus goes next door to smoke the neighbour's pork.

Hey, what are you and the dog-eating slope having for dinner? Chihuahua? Something more substantial? You never have mentioned her name. What is it? Suckee Fuckee or Moo Goo Gai Pan?

She ruv you wrong time?

Hey, what are you and the dog-eating slope having for dinner? Chihuahua? Something more substantial? You never have mentioned her name. What is it? Suckee Fuckee or Moo Goo Gai Pan?

She ruv you wrong time?

Apart from being deeply racist nobody could ever accuse you of even being original. You are also deeply ignorant as Moo Goo Gai Pan is a bastardised Septic version of a Cantonese dish.

Back