The Death of Rep points

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
every since the thumbs up/down thing has been implemented, it seems rep points have mostly fallen out of favor. There is nothing more funny to see than someone make a stupid comment and have "Grind approves of this message" or whatever. It brings me so much joy to upvote and downvote posts. And the downvotes don't even subtract points, and no one takes it very seriously. It is a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful thing.

ALL HAIL THE GLORY OF UPVOTES/DOWNVOTES, DEATH TO THOSE THAT SUPPORT REP POWERS.

every since the thumbs up/down thing has been implemented, it seems rep points have mostly fallen out of favor. There is nothing more funny to see than someone make a stupid comment and have "Grind approves of this message" or whatever. It brings me so much joy to upvote and downvote posts. And the downvotes don't even subtract points, and no one takes it very seriously. It is a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful thing.

ALL HAIL THE GLORY OF UPVOTES/DOWNVOTES, DEATH TO THOSE THAT SUPPORT REP POWERS.

they are both quite meaningless... I think you simply have an axe to grind with rep points...

Back