The difference between a man's friends and a woman's friends

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
W

WinterBorn

A woman stays out all night. When she gets home she tells her husband she spent the night with a friend.

The husband called her 10 best friends and none of them had seen her for a few days.

A man stays out all night. When he gets home he tells his wife he stayed over at a friend's house.

The wife calls his 10 best friends. 8 of them confirmed he was there all night, and 2 of them said he was still there sleeping.

A woman stays out all night. When she gets home she tells her husband she spent the night with a friend.

The husband called her 10 best friends and none of them had seen her for a few days.

A man stays out all night. When he gets home he tells his wife he stayed over at a friend's house.

The wife calls his 10 best friends. 8 of them confirmed he was there all night, and 2 of them said he was still there sleeping.

If the mans friends were real, they'd have hive minded a good lie.

:truestory:

This is factual. I've wondered for some time why women don't get on the ball and start being more supportive of one another. Its like they say in middle and high school, if a guy sleeps with the hot cheerleader, he can tell his friends about it. If a girl sleeps with the star quarterback, she had best keep it to herself, and possibly only tell one close friend that she can trust with her life.

This is factual. I've wondered for some time why women don't get on the ball and start being more supportive of one another. Its like they say in middle and high school, if a guy sleeps with the hot cheerleader, he can tell his friends about it. If a girl sleeps with the star quarterback, she had best keep it to herself, and possibly only tell one close friend that she can trust with her life.
You wonder? Good lord son there's nothing to wonder about.

Women have far more at risk from the fall out of infidelity then men do and promiscuous women are a direct threat to their well being....ergo.....women, particularly married women, are unsympathetic towards those in their cohort who are promiscuous.

For men it's not as big a deal. Why should I give a rats ass if my pal is getting some trim on the side as long as it's not my woman. Women have much more at stake so they care far more deeply.

Back