The DoJ is after the BCS to get a playoff system for NCAA football.

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
I personally think we need a tournament.
I do want to know how small gov conservatives can say doj needs to be involved in college sports or in chasing down obviously steroided up athletes.

I personally think we need a tournament.
I do want to know how small gov conservatives can say doj needs to be involved in college sports or in chasing down obviously steroided up athletes.

More chances for injury.

More chances for injury.

The FCS manages to have an 11 game regular season and then a playoff for an actual championship. Almost every sport out there has a championship playoff that does not involve votes by coaches or news media. Why only stop the best teams from doing the same?

The FCS manages to have an 11 game regular season and then a playoff for an actual championship. Almost every sport out there has a championship playoff that does not involve votes by coaches or news media. Why only stop the best teams from doing the same?

I have heard every argument there is against a play off and none of them hold any water and that doesn't consider the fact that the BCS may indeed violate anti-trust laws.

I don't need Giant Government conservatives shitting away taxpayer money on college football issues.
Except to mock the Giant Gov conservatards that is.

Back