The EU Turned Off The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Flanders

Verified User
In truth, there is no light at the end of this tunnel:

UK and EU negotiators reach Brexit deal before Dec. 31 deadline
by Tyler Van Dyke
December 24, 2020 04:00 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/uk-eu-negotiators-reach-brexit-deal-before-deadline

QUESTION: Why in hell does the UK need a deal in the first place? ANSWER: Because it is a divorce with the EU demanding community property.

What Is Community Property?

Community property refers to a U.S. state-level legal distinction that designates a married individual's assets. Any income and any real or personal property acquired by either spouse during a marriage are considered community property and thus belong to both partners of the marriage. Under community property, spouses own (and owe) everything equally, regardless of who earns or spends the income.

Community property is also known as marital property.

By Will Kenton
Updated Aug 16, 2020

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/communityproperty.asp

The wife, (i.e. the EU) is sticking it to her ex-husband (i.e. the UK). How? Because the UK earned the income and owned the real property before the marriage.

NOTE: Before the happy couple took their vows the EU conspired with traitors in the UK in the event of a split. It worked. The wife is the judge in the EU’s divorce court

Finally, I pray the U.S. can sever all ties to the United Nations a lot faster, and a lot less painfully, than the UK divorcing the EU.

Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto. Thomas Jefferson

The EU Turned Off The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

The Brexiteers first claimed that the EU feared having a nimble competitive UK on their border, showing other countries how successful one can be leaving the EU. Now it appears the EU is afraid of having another failed state on its border. Right now, the EU is surrounded by varying degrees of failed states, many being propped up by the EU to avoid complete collapse.

Back