The farewell speech Obama should've given

The guy defined you for eight years and now your stuck with, with, with, who knows what, even you don't

And by the way, right now historians have Obama ranked anywhere from fifteen to twenty four, and given a President's rank usually climbs in time, he's going be haunting you for decades

The guy defined you for eight years and now your stuck with, with, with, who knows what, even you don't

I know.....ten trillion in debt, a destroyed health insurance industry, a decimated Middle Class and wars in nearly every Muslim country in the world.......

I know.....but he's a darkie with an African name, so it doesn't matter how much better he was than his idiot predecessor who started the shitstorm in the Middle East, we lying right-wing scumbags will exaggerate and warp reality in order to vent our hatred of him just because we're a bunch of filthy, perverted, narrow-minded uneducated bigots and assholes who run from the truth like cockroaches from daylight.......

Well said!!!! :hand:

How is YOUR racism supposedly mine?

Oh wait I forgot, that's one of the right's favorite little tricks... project your own nastiness onto others.

Yawn. BFD.
Since everyone here besides you and buckkkle (or you who IS buckkkle) knows I've never posted anything on this board that could be called racist, I think everyone here knows those words are yours and not mine....

Since everyone here besides you and buckkkle (or you who IS buckkkle) knows I've never posted anything on this board that could be called racist, I think everyone here knows those words are yours and not mine....

Another "cute" little underhanded bullshit tactic you rightie retards are so adept at... saying things without coming out and actually saying them verbatim.

Your rightwing racism is as obvious as that of your commie comrades.

Another "cute" little underhanded bullshit tactic you rightie retards are so adept at... saying things without coming out and actually saying them verbatim.

Your rightwing racism is as obvious as that of your commie comrades.

????.....sorry BucKKKle, was I too subtle for you....

And by the way, right now historians have Obama ranked anywhere from fifteen to twenty four, and given a President's rank usually climbs in time, he's going be haunting you for decades

He will be graded on a curve because he is a half negro

Back