The Female Orgasm Law

it had a good line or two, but overall not funny and certainly not post worthy. Tom fails again. Tom seriously, you represent british humor very badly. how did your ancestors create monty python?

Couldn't read it. The bots at work blocked it. I've never had problems giving orgasms to women. If the mighty Hoople doesn't do it then my credit card with the $50,000 limit will.

...and if that fails there's always chocolate.

Couldn't read it. The bots at work blocked it. I've never had problems giving orgasms to women. If the mighty Hoople doesn't do it then my credit card with the $50,000 limit will.

...and if that fails there's always chocolate.

Chocolate is bad for animals Mott.

no shit tom, i think the fact everyone was speaking in an american accent might have been the giveaway. I am saying you yourself are not representing british humor well by liking that stuff.

no shit tom, i think the fact everyone was speaking in an american accent might have been the giveaway. I am saying you yourself are not representing british humor well by liking that stuff.

Are you saying that British actors can't do US accents? As for my likes and dislikes, they are mine and I do not apologise for them. Haven't you any children you could be out shooting?

Dogs, pigs, sheep, horses.....whatever wanders over from michigan.

the women wouldn't wander into Ohio from Michigan......they already know what its like over there from the Ohio women who've come to Michigan......

it had a good line or two, but overall not funny and certainly not post worthy. Tom fails again. Tom seriously, you represent british humor very badly. how did your ancestors create monty python?

Actually he represents it perfectly. It just isn't funny.

Back