The Feminization & Testosterone Deficiency of the Democrat Party

Libhater

Verified User
The slow-witted political operatives behind this season's production of "Harris/Walz: Lights, Camera, Cackle" have finally figured out that they have a serious "man problem"--as in no man with a modicum of testosterone running through his veins would be caught hearing the brand of the "trans"-hyping, willy-chopping, child sniffing Democrat Party.

Congratulations, pals, gals, (and xals) on waking up to the reality that you've created an ideological movement that caters chiefly to Kens who dress up as Barbie, and advocates for legalizing pedophilia.

The Democrat Party whines about everything. Its the whiniest whiny party that has ever existed. There's nothing more whiniest than Dems thought of heterosexual men having independent opinions.

Unless you're a friend of the Village People or traded in your "man card" for one of those pink stocking caps long ago, then they've got nothing but hate for those with a Y-Chromosome (except for the he-she fakes who body slam female athletes on playing fields).

Democrats have invented "Mansplaining" and "Manspreading" to shame men for ordinary behaviors. Democrats have invented "toxic masculinity" so they can diagnose men as "dangerous" to society. Democrats have invented the dreaded "patriarchy" so they can discredit any kind of government with male leaders.

General Mark Milley tells congress, "I want to understand white rage." To that, I say: "Thank you for your service, ma'am."

Real men (which would be Conservatives & Republicans) are tired of being told by Leftists that they cannot protect our children from mastectomies and chemical castration. We are tired of being labeled "domestic terrorists" for wanting to safeguard our families from murderers and rapists who illegally enter the U.S.

And I thought the feminization and the wussiness of leftist men who paraded through the streets in the 1960's during the 1967 summer of love, and cooped themselves up beside other wussy hippies, joined the SDS (Students for Democrat Society), and or joined Manson's cult had come to an end until I witnessed the Left's modern day 2020 summer of Love as they call it where their feminization of their parents gave way to today's dem men who now want to destroy our nation in every way possible, bypassing what it truly means to be a man of responsibility and a man that one could call masculine. WUSSIES!

Last edited:
The slow-witted political operatives behind this season's production of "Harris/Walz: Lights, Camera, Cackle" have finally figured out that they have a serious "man problem"

And there it is! Good ol' fear of women. Don't wanna be called a pussy. Gotta BE A MAN!

Why do women scare you so?

--as in no man with a modicum of testosterone running through his veins would be caught hearing the brand of the "trans"-hyping, willy-chopping, child sniffing Democrat Party.

Actually those of us who are confident in OUR sexuality and OUR gender and OUR selves are OK with other people existing as they wish to exist. Someone else being trans doesn't impact me in any real way. Doesn't even SCARE ME like it does you.

Perhaps you are uncertain about your gender or your sexual preferences and you have to overcompensate to hide it from your buddies?

Unless you're a friend of the Village People or traded in your "man card" for one of those pink stocking caps long ago, then they've got nothing but hate for those with a Y-Chromosome (except for the he-she fakes who body slam female athletes on playing fields).

Dude, don't fight it. If you like other dudes that's OK! Seriously. Be who you are!

We are tired of being labeled "domestic terrorists" for wanting to safeguard our families from murderers and rapists who illegally enter the U.S.

How about when the "men" on the Right drive cars into masses of protestors killing some? Is that not being a domestic terrorist?

You are afraid of people who have a different gender than you. We are afraid of Rightwingers driving cars into us and killing us.

And I thought the feminization and the wussiness of leftist men who paraded through the streets in the 1960's during the 1967 summer of love, and cooped themselves up beside other wussy hippies,

Are you seriously whining about something that happened almost 60 years ago? Remind me again who is the "whinniest"?

And there it is! Good ol' fear of women. Don't wanna be called a pussy. Gotta BE A MAN!

Actually those of us who are confident in OUR sexuality and OUR gender and OUR selves are OK with other people existing as they wish to exist. Someone else being trans doesn't impact me in any real way. Doesn't even SCARE ME like it does you.

Perhaps you are uncertain about your gender or your sexual preferences and you have to overcompensate to hide it from your buddies?

Dude, don't fight it. If you like other dudes that's OK! Seriously. Be who you are!

How about when the "men" on the Right drive cars into masses of protestors killing some? Is that not being a domestic terrorist?

You are afraid of people who have a different gender than you. We are afraid of Rightwingers driving cars into us and killing us.

Are you seriously whining about something that happened almost 60 years ago? Remind me again who is the "whinniest"?
we will stop the teachers union from transing kids at school.
:truestory:

the Democratic Party is shrinking and will continue to do.

It is exhausting having to be in lock step on virtually every single issue and get called out for wavering from that position.

Scamala brags of a coalition they have formed, but it is not ideologically based, They unite against a person. It's an anti cult of personality coalition and has no sustainability

What do men scare you?

What do men scare you?

Seriously, there's something wrong with the MAGAts....they are INCAPABLE of coming up with their own insults. All you guys ever do is just take what someone else said to you and turn it around.

That's lazy and belies a really low IQ.

Now that I say it...it actually kinda makes sense then.

Carry on, toddlers.

Seriously, there's something wrong with the MAGAts....they are INCAPABLE of coming up with their own insults. All you guys ever do is just take what someone else said to you and turn it around.

That's lazy and belies a really low IQ.

Now that I say it...it actually kinda makes sense then.

Carry on, toddlers.
Look your scared to death of men, just admit it. We can't think any less of you.

Look your scared to death of men, just admit it. We can't think any less of you.

I"m scared to death of men who are so insecure that the have to overcompensate for their own femininity by being overly aggressive. Since that's literally the ONLY model you mouthbreathers have for manhood I actually kind of feel sorry for you.

[/QUOTE]
Wow, how you got the impression that I have a fear of women is just plain stupid on your part. This OP has to do with Democrat men being feminized or pussified/wussified.
You've taken my entire OP out of context so that you can barf along with your own attempt to hide from the truths. I'm okay with what others want to do with their sexual desires etc., but what I'm saying here is that the dem men are overly obsessed
with catering to the feminization of dem men of their party. And trans don't scare me in the least.
Where do you get this nonsense that you say I'm afraid of people with a different gender than myself? You're getting a bit loco here. And the only person I heard about driving a car into a mass of people at a rally was a lefty black up in Minnesota who I believe killed some 6 or 7 people.
Again, I'm not whining about anything, I'm just pointing out examples of how most (if not all) dem men are in support of feminization of their party, and possibly of their own selves. If you need more examples of the non toxic/feminization of dem men, just let me know.

I"m scared to death of men who are so insecure that the have to overcompensate for their own femininity by being overly aggressive. Since that's literally the ONLY model you mouthbreathers have for manhood I actually kind of feel sorry for you.
You started this with the scared of women bullshit now you're whining. You people have tried to turn everyone into a pussy like yourselves. Stop being such a chicken shit you useless snowflake.

Back