The First Flag Of Israel.

coolzone

Banned
Here it is.
Nazi Flag.jpg

Find it hard to believe? Well believe it! There was much collaboration between the Zionists and the Nazis. Why? Because the Nazis could provide the Zionists with something they wanted. A jewish state in Israel. It was the Nazis who taught the Zionists how to accomplish this by teaching them how to set up Kibbutz communities in Palestine. To help teach them how, the first Kibbutz community was set up in Germany. And the Nazi flag was the flag they flew. That is until they came up with the flag that Israel uses today. So instead of being responsible for gassing millions of jews (supposedly) Hitler actually helped form the state of Israel!
I will also show a picture of coins that were minted to show the friendship between the Zionists and the Jewish people. If you yourself did a little digging, you aould find out what I have been telling everybody. Which is that just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler and WW II in general is a pile of dogshit.
jew - Nazi coin 2.jpg

jews are gods chosen people. jews are also white, just like you.

I didn't choose them. So how can they be god's chosen people. Also, jews aren't White. They are semitic. Or if you prefer, sand negro. And apparently, according to jews, they are a separate species of human from other semitic peoples. One example of this can be found in the old testament. If you need to know the exact passage, just let me know. But there was one of the old prophets who wanted to remove from the priesthood those with mixed, impure blood. Even today there is one jewish sect who believe that many other jews aren't real jews.

Back