The future that the Liberals are working towards

I'm lost. What's the point?

We should all have limited IQ's and be inbred stupid southern rednecks like the folks you pictured?

Oh, wait.

That is the goal of the republican party, isn't it?

FWIW. My IQ is higher than both of those millenials. Maybe we are regressing.

I'm lost. What's the point?

We should all have limited IQ's and be inbred stupid southern rednecks like the folks you pictured?

Oh, wait.

That is the goal of the republican party, isn't it?

FWIW. My IQ is higher than both of those millenials. Maybe we are regressing.

Holy shit and you claimed to be in Intelligence!! It is saying that the highly educated are having less and less children whilst the trailer trash are breeding like flies.

Holy shit and you claimed to be in Intelligence!! It is saying that the highly educated are having less and less children whilst the trailer trash is breeding like flies.
Exactly republicans are relying on hillbillies to breed them out of losing.

Holy shit and you claimed to be in Intelligence!! It is saying that the highly educated are having less and less children whilst the trailer trash are breeding like flies.

Odd how he completly skipped the lead in narrative and moved directly to the point he thought he could discuss.

It seems to me that the conservatives should celebrate the trend the video illustrates. Intelligent, and admittedly elistist, in some cases, liberals are not reproducing, and all the typical, easily manipulated conservative voters are reproducing in greater numbers. It certainly is something for them to celebrate and to potentially counteract the ethnicity trends which are working against the GOP.

Really? Now how many children is it that you have? You should cease and desist.

I disagree.
They see themselves; but want to divert the attention away from their agenda and behavior.

Just look at post 12. They think that they are the high IQ ones who don't reproduce. Yet as the story goes, the world turns into a liberal utopia, where no one has responsibility for anything.

Back