Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SA58

• Saiga 12

• Total voters

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
Long story short I have some spare cash, and of course I'm not going to spend it on anything else, so I going to buy a gun. But I cannot decide what to buy. Thus, I come here for opinions. The catch however, is that I am torn between whether I should get a EBR (Evil Black Rifle) or a military surplus rifle. Milsurps are harder to feed because of ammo rarity, but they are also typically more rare as guns go, because they are no longer made or imported. EBRs have better ammo availability, but I have a better chance of them being available later on, not so much with the milsurps.

Part 1 is the EBR selection.

Choice 1: Robinson Arms M96
Recon_Carbine_2.jpg

Choice 2: Steyr AUG
AUG_A3_USA_NATO-400.jpg

Choice 3: SIG 551
sig_sg550.jpg

Choice 4: PTR 91
ptr91f.jpg

Choice 5: DSA SA58
634376482502821099ie5nsr3t.jpg

Choice 6: Saiga 12 Converted
Saiga12pistolgrip.jpg

I would go with the one that might be unavailable later. you can always get one of these at another time. As for ammo being unavailable, it's not like you are going to take this one gun and always fire it everywhere, your shooting is split up between multiple guns, so it's not that big of a deal.

Choice 4 looks the coolest though. I am going solely based on aesthetics because I don't know anything about guns.

I would go with the one that might be unavailable later. you can always get one of these at another time. As for ammo being unavailable, it's not like you are going to take this one gun and always fire it everywhere, your shooting is split up between multiple guns, so it's not that big of a deal.

Choice 4 looks the coolest though. I am going solely based on aesthetics because I don't know anything about guns.

Speaking strictly about aesthetics, what you picked is usually regarded as the ugliest.

They're so big, which one could I control?

I never know exactly what I should say on these threads.

I think I would be afraid of all of them.

They're so big, which one could I control?

I never know exactly what I should say on these threads.

I think I would be afraid of all of them.

The heaviest is the SA58, but it's only about 10lbs. You'd have no trouble with any of them.

Which one makes you Ninja Gunner, where you can roll and flip and swing to get the bad guy?

I vote for that one.

lets talk about bowling balls.

Typically, I like 11 or a 12. 11's I can just throw it the fuck down there. but sometimes the 12 seems to be weighted enough that I have a little more control with it and it goes where I want.

lets talk about bowling balls.

Typically, I like 11 or a 12. 11's I can just throw it the fuck down there. but sometimes the 12 seems to be weighted enough that I have a little more control with it and it goes where I want.

I try not to go over a 10. Same with pool cues, though those I NEVER go over 18oz. Lighter the better.

Back