The Greatest lyricist of our time. Tom you'll love this one.

This is way better, Winged Eel Fingerling's guitar work is especially impressive.

YES! Captain Beefheart, one of the VERY few geniuses in rock and roll history. Although to his credit, the Captain was much more than just rock and roll. He combined jazz, VERY free form jazz, blues, spoken word w/music background, avantgarde(sp.?) AND rock and roll into a mind boggling stew of wonder. His Trout Mask Replica album MAY be the weirdest music ever recorded, but it's interesting as well.

YES! Captain Beefheart, one of the VERY few geniuses in rock and roll history. Although to his credit, the Captain was much more than just rock and roll. He combined jazz, VERY free form jazz, blues, spoken word w/music background, avantgarde(sp.?) AND rock and roll into a mind boggling stew of wonder. His Trout Mask Replica album MAY be the weirdest music ever recorded, but it's interesting as well.

Apparently Winged Eel Fingerling was fired by Frank Zappa. He was so out of it on acid that he forgot to switch on his amp!! Zappa never took drugs and he had a very strict policy on such with his band members.

Apparently Winged Eel Fingerling was fired by Frank Zappa. He was so out of it on acid that he forgot to switch on his amp!! Zappa never took drugs and he had a very strict policy on such with his band members.

Zappa didn't need drugs. He was already out of his mind!

You gotta admit, anyone writing a song "Don't Eat The Yellow Snow" has to be a bit eccentric.
Myself, I was never a fan of his music so I never paid much attention to him. I wouldn't know.

You gotta admit, anyone writing a song "Don't Eat The Yellow Snow" has to be a bit eccentric.
Myself, I was never a fan of his music so I never paid much attention to him. I wouldn't know.

Brilliant musician, here is one of his best songs about growing dental floss!!

Brilliant musician, here is one of his best songs about growing dental floss!!

I like a lot of Zappa's music. Here's some interesting trivia - the song "Valley Girl", on which his daughter Moon Unit sang and did Valley Girl talk, was Frank's ONLY Top 40 single on the U.S. Billboard charts.

He died of Prostate Cancer!
Over 45 get your yearly PSA!
Have prostate issues see a urologist.

A good friend and pool team member died of it at around 30. It is good to keep a check on things.

My PSA jumped a point in a year,got sent to
A urologist,they did two PSA's both to high.
Next a biopsy,flunked that,cancer cells,next a MRI.
Then was given the choice of radiation,watch and wait,or Devinci Robotic Removal.
I went with removal,been 5 years PSA still zero.

My PSA jumped a point in a year,got sent to
A urologist,they did two PSA's both to high.
Next a biopsy,flunked that,cancer cells,next a MRI.
Then was given the choice of radiation,watch and wait,or Devinci Robotic Removal.
I went with removal,been 5 years PSA still zero.

I recall. A rough recovery, but worth it.

Back