The Green Hornet

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
I am looking forward to this movie.

I used to commute a lot at night when I was going to college and I used to listen to replays of the old radio series while driving at night.

I was also a fan of the 1960's TV program that only ran for a year. The fight scenes were both hilareous and cutting edge for the time. The Green Hornet would take a fighting stance while his trusty Filipino Chauffer Kato (played by Bruce Lee) would run around the room kicking every ones ass. Keep in mind no one had ever heard of Lee at this time nor seen martial arts or fight scenes like that ever before. Why it was canceled, I'll never know.

This looks like it's going to be a great campy movie!

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thegreenhornet/

Last edited:
I am looking forward to this movie.

I used to commute a lot at night when I was going to college and I used to listen to replays of the old radio series while driving at night.

I was also a fan of the 1960's TV program that only ran for a year. The fight scenes were both hilareous and cutting edge for the time. The Green Hornet would take a fighting stance while his trusty Filipino Chauffer Kato (played by Bruce Lee) would run around the room kicking every ones ass. Keep in mind no one had ever heard of Lee at this time nor seen martial arts or fight scenes like that ever before. Why it was canceled, I'll never know.

This looks like it's going to be a great campy movie!

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thegreenhornet/

Yeah, though I think they could have made a better selection for the Green Hornet.

Green Lantern also coming out... looking forward to that as well.

Yeah, though I think they could have made a better selection for the Green Hornet.

Green Lantern also coming out... looking forward to that as well.
I'll wait till I see the movie to pass judgement but I was shocked that they didn't cast Jet Li in the role of Kato

I love that they are making movies out of my old comic book heros. And the last few have obviously been made by fans of the comics, that helps a lot.

The 2nd ironman opened things up for a Thor movies and a Capt America movie.

But the best comic to movie character ever has been the guy playing J. Jonah Jameson in the Spiderman movies. He nailed the character perfectly!

Yeah, the editor in Spiderman is pretty badass. I actually just had this conversation with my uncle last weekend, because Spiderman was his favorite comic back in the day.

Shazam... Now that was a show I used to watch but can't remember any of, other than running into a cave and shouting, "Shazam!"

Back