The Grind Abides

Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
He banned last year for challenging the Moderators' decision in a certain case. I stand by challenge and still think he and the other mods were cowards on dealing with a threat to their authority.

That said, I've known Grind for many years and he is mostly one of the coolest guys I know. My only real fault with him is his power love of being a moderator.

When he is being super chill and super grind, you won't find a single moderator bone in him. He is just simply one of the coolest guys ever.

When Damocles actually ran his own board, things went a lot smoother. Can never change the past nor make the past present. I don't blame Damocles for no longer having an interest in the day to day stuff of the board, he basically just owns and runs the server.

I miss the guy I followed here and it was Damocles. Maybe Grind can reach his level of earthly chill, but I'm not sure. Damocles is one of the few I've "met" that have reach a height of enlightenment.

I seek this, though I am combative and argumentative. It is my job, but not my goal.

I think if you keep sucking up to Grind like this, your future of getting banned again is lessening. (just an opinion)

I think if you keep sucking up to Grind like this, your future of getting banned again is lessening. (just an opinion)

If he pulls the same crap, and tests the mods, I'm certain a little sucking up won't matter.

If he pulls the same crap, and tests the mods, I'm certain a little sucking up won't matter.

I'm not sure that is true, Jade. Have you ever noticed Legina when Grind shows up? It's like, Grind shows up here, then IMMEDIATELY Legina appears, runs up, pushes USVagina out of the way, and sticks his head way up into Grind's ass, I mean WAY UP in there. It's like he's not satisfied with just sticking his head way up in there, he like, twists his shoulders back and forth and tries to crawl WAY UP in there.
Have you ever seen Legina get banned as he continuously walks up to the 12b line?
So, maybe as Legina works his entire body into Grind's anus, Yurt can don some kneepads and deep throat Grind's appendage. I mean, at this stage, where's the downside for Yurt?

Wow.

I make a chill thread and look who shows up to dampen it...

I would meet Grind and Damo IRL.

I would also hang with the British guy "Tom", IRL. Have a pint and some fish and chips.

don't break the rules

My main request of a mod is that they don't CREATE rules just for me to follow.

its happened before to me

like punishing me for bumping old threads to prove what people said in the past

Lots of people on the right here say shit and then a couple of years later claim they were saying the OPPOSITE back then

the right uses lies so much they don't remember what they were backing just a couple of years ago

and the second their candidate loses they claim they never backed them

Or when their elected creeps fuck up really bad they then claim they never backed them

Then the next minute they are carrying their water all over the board

I don't know why they think people don't notice

I don't know why they are willing to do that

The right has become the party of sociopaths

Last edited:
FYI, Yurt. Damo has always had a moderation staff, and Grind was on it from the start. I think the original team included him, Soc, and Beefy. Then, when Beefy decided not to be around and gave-up modding, he was eventually replaced by Billy. Since Damo needed another active poster (as Soc does not really ever post here), Rana was brought on board. When Damo gets crazy busy, the staff basically handles things and back-briefs him on whatever he needs to know.

FYI, Yurt. Damo has always had a moderation staff, and Grind was on it from the start. I think the original team included him, Soc, and Beefy. Then, when Beefy decided not to be around and gave-up modding, he was eventually replaced by Billy. Since Damo needed another active poster (as Soc does not really ever post here), Rana was brought on board. When Damo gets crazy busy, the staff basically handles things and back-briefs him on whatever he needs to know.

Yeah, I knew Beefy. Blew my mind as we talked about living in Hawaii. We were supposed to hook up there. Anyway, I went after his time.

And I also know Damo has always had a moderation staff.

What is your point?

He banned last year for challenging the Moderators' decision in a certain case. I stand by challenge and still think he and the other mods were cowards on dealing with a threat to their authority.

That said, I've known Grind for many years and he is mostly one of the coolest guys I know. My only real fault with him is his power love of being a moderator.

When he is being super chill and super grind, you won't find a single moderator bone in him. He is just simply one of the coolest guys ever.

When Damocles actually ran his own board, things went a lot smoother. Can never change the past nor make the past present. I don't blame Damocles for no longer having an interest in the day to day stuff of the board, he basically just owns and runs the server.

I miss the guy I followed here and it was Damocles. Maybe Grind can reach his level of earthly chill, but I'm not sure. Damocles is one of the few I've "met" that have reach a height of enlightenment.

I seek this, though I am combative and argumentative. It is my job, but not my goal.

giphy.gif

Hell I've never understood how Grind abides half the people in this place...including me...but especially you. What's an even greater mystery is how or why Damo abides Grind?

I'm not sure that is true, Jade. Have you ever noticed Legina when Grind shows up? It's like, Grind shows up here, then IMMEDIATELY Legina appears, runs up, pushes USVagina out of the way, and sticks his head way up into Grind's ass, I mean WAY UP in there. It's like he's not satisfied with just sticking his head way up in there, he like, twists his shoulders back and forth and tries to crawl WAY UP in there.
Have you ever seen Legina get banned as he continuously walks up to the 12b line?
So, maybe as Legina works his entire body into Grind's anus, Yurt can don some kneepads and deep throat Grind's appendage. I mean, at this stage, where's the downside for Yurt?
You forgot....then wiggles his ears.

Yeah, I knew Beefy. Blew my mind as we talked about living in Hawaii. We were supposed to hook up there. Anyway, I went after his time.

What is your point?

Among other things, you stated "when Damo actually ran his own board." He is no more an absentee admin now than he was 12 years ago.

What is your point?
Quit whining. They and Damo have enough problems.

Besides...it could be a hell of a lot worse. You should have been here when they made Watermark a Mod for a day. That's either a day they could never forget or one that they have permanently erased from their memory due to the trauma.

Back