The Grind Thread

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Has Grind moved out of his parents basement and has his 8 years as an undergrad student been completed? Is he still a virgin? Enquiring minds would like to know?

I actually do not know the answer to any of those questions. Grind's life is shrouded in mystery. Regardless, his existence is leaps and bounds more fulfilling than that of anyone who has the misfortune of living in Ohio.

I actually do not know the answer to any of those questions. Grind's life is shrouded in mystery. Regardless, his existence is leaps and bounds more fulfilling than that of anyone who has the misfortune of living in Ohio.

If you could call an existence in Ohio living.

If you could call an existence in Ohio living.

Woe be to those that dwell in the land of eternal twilight, with naught but endless grey distance and blissful mirages of escape shimmering into existence, mocking; gone before the next breath. For them, there shall be no salvation.

Woe be to those that dwell in the land of eternal twilight, with naught but endless grey distance and blissful mirages of escape shimmering into existence, mocking; gone before the next breath. For them, there shall be no salvation.
Relax Skidmark. I have no intentions of going to michigan.

Now I know why we haven't heard from Grind! He's at London and in the Olympics!!

yahoo_holleymangoldpic.jpg

yes no and no.

i quit school 3 years ago. took a leave of absence and just haven't gone back to finish yet.

Back