The Hatching Has Started

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
The fishflies have started to hatch. My boss said don't even bother to come into work Monday because of them. I love these bugs.

Shit man, I flew my niece out to Oahu today for her 12th birthday, and while her and I were playing poker ($1 freezeout which she beat me fair and square) this huge flying cockroach buzzes us and does its haphazard shit all over ther room. So I go onto the lanai to grab a slipper to swat it with, and its fucking a horror movie out there. CockroachPalooza like I've never ever seen in my life. Me and Beetle Butt killed literally 50-60 of them. They just kept coimg, and e missed a shitload of them to. Now I've got the heebie jeebies because I gave her my bed, and I was supposed to sleep on the lanai. Instead I'm on the chevy in the house, and I can hear these fuckers flying around. Fucking sick.

Shit man, I flew my niece out to Oahu today for her 12th birthday, and while her and I were playing poker ($1 freezeout which she beat me fair and square) this huge flying cockroach buzzes us and does its haphazard shit all over ther room. So I go onto the lanai to grab a slipper to swat it with, and its fucking a horror movie out there. CockroachPalooza like I've never ever seen in my life. Me and Beetle Butt killed literally 50-60 of them. They just kept coimg, and e missed a shitload of them to. Now I've got the heebie jeebies because I gave her my bed, and I was supposed to sleep on the lanai. Instead I'm on the chevy in the house, and I can hear these fuckers flying around. Fucking sick.
It's you Beefy....there coming after you....muhahahaha

They must think you have possession of the Galaxy, Beefy...

TheGalaxyIsOnOrionsBelt.jpg

They flew into popeyes after some assholes decided that instead of opening the door manually each time they had to get out the trash they'd tie the door open with their goddamn aprons for half a fucking hour in 100 degree weather. Right next to the goddamn seasoning station. THERE WAS OPEN FUCKING CHICKEN RIGHT NEXT TO THE FLIES AND THEIR FLY SHIT that I was seasoning and having to swat. Fucking idiots.

No one got fired, BTW. People at the Popeye's where I work seem to have a level of job security that would make the UAW salivate.

Last edited:
They flew into popeyes after some assholes decided that instead of opening the door manually each time they had to get out the trash they'd tie the door open with their goddamn aprons for half a fucking hour in 100 degree weather. Right next to the goddamn seasoning station. THERE WAS OPEN FUCKING CHICKEN RIGHT NEXT TO THE FLIES AND THEIR FLY SHIT that I was seasoning and having to swat. Fucking idiots.

No one got fired, BTW. People at the Popeye's where I work seem to have a level of job security that would make the UAW salivate.
Were these fishflys or regular flys?

Back