The huge dockworker strike. Here's what these unskilled laborers are demanding.

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Pretty good pay for work a trained monkey can do. OTOH we got dumb jocks and entertainers making $100 million a year. Wages make no sense in america.

oct 2 2024 The ILA contract that expired on Monday shows that the starting pay for dockworkers was $20 per hour. Pay rises to $24.75 after two years, $31.90 after three and tops out at $39 for workers with at least six years on the job.
Meanwhile, the ILA is demanding a 77% increase over the duration of the contract, with a $5 increase each year of the contract. Workers would make $44 the first year, $49 the second and up to $69 in the final year.

Thinks that the strike will be less than two weeks.....I tend to doubt it....I think that this tragedy is on purpose by a Regime that is trying to spread fear and panic through the country as they get ready to crush MAGA:

Thinks that the strike will be less than two weeks.....I tend to doubt it....I think that this tragedy is on purpose by a Regime that is trying to spread fear and panic through the country as they get ready to crush MAGA:

Notice that bombs will still be shipped to Ukraine and israel?

It is amazing how the alt right posters always figure whatever they do not know how to do must be very easy.
Actually, in most developed countries, there is little need for longshoremen. The offloading and storage of containers is dome through automation with BATTERY Mpowered robotic equipment. I added the BATTERY paret so you lefties can join in the climate saving aspect of this much needed change from slow, inaccurate, manpower to something that can be done in a few minutes with efficiency.

Ushering a New Era of Shipping: Automated Ports in China

Pretty good pay for work a trained monkey can do. OTOH we got dumb jocks and entertainers making $100 million a year. Wages make no sense in america.

It’s their opening demand, that is what negotiations are for, arriving at a compromised agreement

Longshoremen work on the coastal centers, America’s urban centers, where the cost of living isn’t what it is in your gated community,

It’s their opening demand, that is what negotiations are for, arriving at a compromised agreement

Longshoremen work on the coastal centers, America’s urban centers, where the cost of living isn’t what it is in your gated community,
Poor anchovies,
Cost of living increases affect everybody.

Like fast food workers, crazy salary demands lead to automation which will benefit us all. Longshoremen, for the most part, are no longer needed.

Harold Daggett earned $728,000 last year from the ILA, plus $173,000 as President of a local union branch.He drives a Bentley and recently sold his 76-foot yacht, Obsession.

1727981947988.png

Poor anchovies,
Cost of living increases affect everybody.

Like fast food workers, crazy salary demands lead to automation which will benefit us all. Longshoremen, for the most part, are no longer needed.
Oh, I see, your still pissed cause Hersey bars don’t cost any more, and show proof that it will create cost push inflation

I would hope so.
Armaments are our stock in trade.
We're the Second Amendment Nation.
Lethal weapons are what we do.
We're open for business, and business is good.:cool:
We should be focused on rebuilding the Southeast after Helene instead of funding slaughters around the globe. We added $700 billion to the national debt in 60 days. That's almost $8 million every minute of the day.

Guess such as cost push inflation is too much for “copy and paste,” those abstract concepts just aren’t understandable cia tweets and GIFs
Poor anchovies,
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reactions: TOP
Back