The I.R.S. and your Passport

the takers don't care. they are perfectly willing to have all of your rights denied if they feel you are not paying your fair share of taxes......or at least what the takers feel your share should be.

the takers don't care. they are perfectly willing to have all of your rights denied if they feel you are not paying your fair share of taxes......or at least what the takers feel your share should be.

And what about the mistakes that the I.R.S. make??

Host on a talk show was discussing this and he talked about how when he was younger, he got a letter from the I.R.S. and was told that he owed 16,000.00 in back taxes.
When he met with them and his return was reviewed, it was discovered that some minion had typed in a wrong amount.
He owed 160.00.

Now imagine you go and buy tickets for a vacation, in advance, get yourself all prepared and then upon arriving at your point of departure; you're informed that the I.R.S. has put you on a "no go anywhere outside the US" list.

And what about the mistakes that the I.R.S. make??

Host on a talk show was discussing this and he talked about how when he was younger, he got a letter from the I.R.S. and was told that he owed 16,000.00 in back taxes.
When he met with them and his return was reviewed, it was discovered that some minion had typed in a wrong amount.
He owed 160.00.

Now imagine you go and buy tickets for a vacation, in advance, get yourself all prepared and then upon arriving at your point of departure; you're informed that the I.R.S. has put you on a "no go anywhere outside the US" list.

Yes, the IRS is overly powerful, corrupt and unjust.
Your point?

Back