The Iraqi summit has failed

that web page has arabic writing on it, who can believe a source from the me ? ;)

Now if it was from Fox news....

will this be highlighted in the "Patreus" report?

Are you kidding ?
I am pretty sure this exact event will not appear in the report anywhere.

actually I am very sure the report will be long and full of meaningless rhetoric.

Now we need to attack Iran to save the US economy. Ron Paul and Cindy Sheehan are pretty sure this is what the Bush administration will do, then declare Marshall law and save the Us economy!

Yeah Bush!

I think that is what they will highlight.

They will pull every scrap of bullshit they kind find that makes it look like Iran is threatening us.

If they can attack Iran then they can stretch this thing out even longer.

I am begining to wonder if they are trying to truely distroy this country.

They will pull every scrap of bullshit they kind find that makes it look like Iran is threatening us.

How else would they get a police state going.

An attack on Iran could possibly be an even worse blunder than the attack on Iraq. China and Russia are serious about defending Iran and although they MAY not get involved themselves, there will be a proxy war going on along with wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and virtually NOBODY is coming to aid the US in a fight with Iran/Russia/China.

The President of Iran is meeting with the 6 nation SCO along with India and Pakistan right now,

Let me take that back .. an Attack on Iran WILL be an even greater blunder than the attack on Iraq. The only thing they could do to top that off is to attack Pakistan .. and don't put that past them either.

So this is the dream that so many American service members have died for? This is the dream that so many have given their health and body parts to? To a divided Iraq that even Cheney in 1994 knew would devolve into a quagmire. This is why we didn't go in. So NOW we get to spend the next 30 years there until at least one other generation dies and the new generations get used to a United States occupation and start to adopt a minimally acceptable form of government in the Middle East. Can you imagine the outcry if the Marshal Plan looked like this pile of goat shit? Can you imagine the reaction if the Germans had continued to shoot and bomb us until 1949? Is ANYONE still really comparing this clusterfuck to WWII and Al Qaeda to the Nazis?

If ( and in MHO when) Iraq devolves into an Islamic state and then Iran and Iraq celebrate a unification that will make 1990 in Germany look like a block party in Ames Iowa, Bush will go down in history as the single worst president ever. Christ I bet the bottom of the list will look like this:

Nixon
Carter

G W Bush

Back