The left has lost its mind

Coming from you, that's a compliment. You are one of the dumbest posters I've ever encountered.

McKay Coppins is a good and responsible journalist that has good intentions- IF YOU CAN READ THE BLURRED LINES BETWEEN HIS POLITCAL AND RELIGIOUS BIAS!

I think he may be overly concerned about conspiracy theories coming from the left.

The left did not need conspiracy theories to defeat DOnald Trump.

THE TRUTH WAS BAD ENOUGH- and sufficient enough!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I'm sorry, but McKay gets a "D" on this OPED from me as it seems to have failed to really do anything but make a politically motivated insult in his headline.

McKay needs to concentrate on how Mit Romney is going to be re-elected instead of hurling insults at the left!

For it is not the left that are problems for him or Romney- it is the CONSPIRACY THEORIES COMING FROM DONALD TRUMP AND HIS TRUMPTARDS THAT ARE HIS AND ROMNEY'S
PROBLEMS!

Ironically, Trump and his Trumptards are already planning on replacing Romney with a Conspiracy Theorist! And if he is to save his re-election, it will more-than-likely take Democrats help for him to win!

So really, what party did he say was losing it's mind?

Last edited:
A fairly even handed approach to the topic I think. I bet the.peftist shit stains he will disagree with what is clearly documented in the article.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/liberal-fever-swamps/530736/

Obvious you didn't read the article, the author is examining if the left is developing the same infrastructure that the right has used for decades to plant and perpetuate misinformation, he even issues the warning in the offset that "these personalities and publications do not yet wield the same influence in the Democratic Party that their counterparts do in the GOP"

If that is the left losing their minds it means the right has gone far beyond losing their minds

Obvious you didn't read the article, the author is examining if the left is developing the same infrastructure that the right has used for decades to plant and perpetuate misinformation, he even issues the warning in the offset that "these personalities and publications do not yet wield the same influence in the Democratic Party that their counterparts do in the GOP"

If that is the left losing their minds it means the right has gone far beyond losing their minds

I said it was "even handed" asshole. You fucks work for the govt. You have paraded that asshole fau chi min on tv for a year and nothing but lie after lie. Fuck you cum mouth

I said it was "even handed" asshole. You fucks work for the govt. You have paraded that asshole fau chi min on tv for a year and nothing but lie after lie. Fuck you cum mouth

And none of that invalidates the fact that you didn't understand the very article you were citing as the "left losing their mind"

The left IS a lie

And as Jordan Peterson points out when we start lying to ourselves we cant help but to over time lose track of where reality is...thus we increasingly drive ourselves insane. In a very real sense this is the answer to the question "Why is America and all of the West dying".

And as Jordan Peterson points out when we start lying to ourselves we cant help but to over time lose track of where reality is...thus we increasingly drive ourselves insane. In a very real sense this is the answer to the question "Why is America and all of the West dying".

Since when is "America dying?"

Since when is "America dying?"

Since about 1953 as I figure it.... we have been living on the exhaust of winning WW2.... increasingly as we go not caring about truth and increasingly incompetent.

Now the shit hits the fan.

Have Fun!

Back